Cowabunga EA

Hellogoodbye, is this/your project still going to be continued? I hope yes. Or is it fading away, if not prosperous?

But from reading each post in this thread it definitely looked good; until you guys started to send PM messages to each other, or talked about sending them. Yes the last thing was was to take trades out of, or, leave only the over bought/sold levels showing in the Stoch…

Thank you.

sorry i almost had swine flu, i have finals soon, and i have i think 3-4 EA requests to work on as well. this thread is still going and id like to make the EA profitable, tho, completely changing it wont make it a cowabunga EA anymore. if anyone would like to help with it feel free to do so, already sent the source code to one person

Hi, thanks for reply. If you like please send me the source code, and some instructions on how to install, I will be glad to help you too

BTW, is “CowabungaEA-by-TheTradeMachine-1.1 (see update)” page yours? (I wasn’t sure whether I am allowed to post link here.)

Hi there,

i just looked at your thread, have you refined the cowbunga EA ? that will be great if i can have a new copy of that version

Thanks

Hi,

No more status for this EA?

I’d love to see an update as well. I’ve found that putting following the 1 hour time frame looks more profitable than the 15 min - regardless of the 4 hr trend.

Hi good morning, I would like to know if this thread is still alive since the post above mine is in 2012 and its already 2015… hopefully its still alive and that you…

And if its alive will it work on spread betting

With the cowabunga system it says you should check the 4H chart for the main trend then only trade according to this. This EA doesn’t appear to do that which would probably be why it’s not working. Or is it?

Hello,

I just tried to DL and paste the file included here, and it does not seem to pop up in the Advisors list. I’m using MT5. Thoughts?

Thanks!

apparently the codes written to create such indicators in MT4 no longer apply in MT5, so you’ll have to rewrite it

Interesting thread. I intend to backtest the Cowabunga, although not with this EA, but withe the manual strategy from the original creator.

I’ll keep you updated with how it goes