Cowabunga EA

Let us know, definately looking forward to the revamp.

I had to shut the thing down and did some manual trading with the system today just to recoup the account. Hope someone else rode that 5 am 100+ pip gain this morning! I know I did!

^ lol ya im working on it thing is if i change it anymore its no longer cowabunga :frowning:

Pick a good descriptive name for it.

didnt change it yet been pretty busy once it is changed tho itll have a different name

isnt this the thread to talk about the cowbunga ea? anyways it nearly blew my account apart on basicfx…bt did considerably well on ForexFs…n i have set the TP much lower. due to the crazy volatility of the GU market. =) anyone having good response? holler ~

What TS, TP, and SL settings are you using on the Forex FS account?

i didnt touch the SL…i mostly only change the TP. it takes trades every few hrs. so i lower TP to 10-15 pips…depending on market conditions. But recently i have disabled it due to because of crazy market conditions i was worried cowbunga MIGHT blow up my account all of a sudden.

you are using demo right? lol

yes sir ! is there any problem at all sir?

idk what you mean exactly
also this thread is to talk about anything related to the cowabunga EA

it only perform quite well on my Forexfs… u ask me whether i was doing demo on it … i said yeah. So u think it runs diff on demo? anyone here already goes live with this?

based on wat ppl say demo is different then live testing and i hope no1 has tested it live, i dont think it would do well as it still needs some changing

I believe he was asking why we stopped running the EA on a demo account, since the strong downturn it took the other day doesn’t really matter. I could be wrong.

Any progress with this thing yet?

not really much progress ive been very busy with college hopefully ill b able to update it soon

Hi - could you please post the latest updated EA with the amendments you’ve spoken of, thanks.

I don’t know whether I’ll trade it live, but I am interested in doing some backtesting and optimisations on some SL and TP ideas.

Regards, Johnny.

can u repost what is supposed to be done to the EA? i forgot what i need to do. actually i forgot about the EA entirely been too caught up in college for a while.

Not sure. The last I remember, it seemed to be using reverse logic on the stoch cross if I remember correctly.

gotta send a pm out to a friend i 4got what we were doing with this lol

Hi… is tis post still goin? would like to ask hw will i be able to open the .ex4 files to do editing to the EA? hope to get a reply soon… thx in advance :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, I’ve tried everything to unzip the file, but without any luck. Winzip says the file is corrupt. Could you please attach the file in its original format?