Cowabunga strategy

Please any1 here uses cowabunga strategy, and what the percentage score you will rate the strategy from your experience? thanks for your replies fam…

I can’t remember if it was @ria_rose who tried it. It’s either she tried the Cowabunga or the HLHB system…

Kay, which do you prefer though, you got any thoughts on the cowabunga strategy?

I don’t, mainly because I’ve not tried it. All I know about it is it’s typically the first strategy new traders try after finishing the education section here! I think there used to be a blog on it. Haven’t seen it lately though. Is that what you’re following now @mordoxcity.1 ?

Yeah… been on it for a minute though…

How’s it treating you so far?

Not bad though… But i dont use it no more…

Can i use the 1day time frame for intraday trading…??.. I always want to see the bigger picture for the entire day and i think the 4hr cant accomplish that… i will appreciate your thoughts or ideas on this… thanks…

Looks like someone already answered your question! Did you end up going with 1D? :slight_smile:

Thanks for reaching out, I will still stick to the 4hr but still look at the daily though, am looking forward to change my entries time frame from 15 mins to 30 mins…i need more reliable signals…

You’re still on the Cowabunga though right?

Yeah… I think it works pretty well, all it requires is patience so to time your entries…

1 Like

What’s the % your account is up by now using that strategy?

Just up by a lil though… am working on building my own trading strategy…

1 Like

I find it to be a bit dated. Sometimes you will miss a trade because the stochastic is oversold or overbought but there are times when it stays in those levels and keep trending. I ended up modifying mine with a few modern indicators that come with alerts so I dont need to keep flipping through charts. This wont matter if you are only trading one chart though. I’ve since moved on to another setup that is more simple and mechanical. I find that sometimes the Cowabunga system misses good trades. Phycology plays a part as well, you vs doubt/fear.