Cowabunga system MT4 indicator

can some body help me how to add cowbanga system to my mt4. I am not technical person.I can not do it.Please some help me.

Hi,

On MT4 click on FILE > open data folder

another windows will popup
clcik on MQL4>Indicator paste the indicator on that folder

This is a good site where I can learn more.

Traders typically approach financial markets in one of two ways: either through technical analysis or fundamental analysis. The reality is that history is full of traders who have had very successful careers as traders that employed both of these types of analyses.

hiā€¦im a newbieā€¦im using macbookā€¦i would like to knw how do i add this system on my mt4

To start trading forex, we can use a demo account. All brokers have demo account but not all accounts have no deposit. Brokers that I use now have the account no deposit bound facility. by practicing in a demo account and no deposit account, then we will minimize the risk by not spending own money. In demo you can used all indicators for clear understand.

where is download link to latest MT4 indicator? only see links from years ago
thanks in advance

I tried this Cowabunga looks like ok, but itā€™s like additional tool not basing my trading on thatā€¦

Run a check of this EA in my MercerFx MT4 platform. The following point are worth of being noted:

• EA demonstrates its validity on downtrends mostly. All uptrend tests were failed for me.
  • Strangely enough it finds market conditions, where almost no slippage occurs. Maybe it is just my broker pecuilarity?
  • I noticed that transcations volumes, at the time I get signals, are a bit increased. Does it takes this feature (volume) into account as well?

Going to try it with some micro lots 3-4 orders, just for mere funā€¦

Sometimes I donā€™t understand why the trend doesnā€™t change with this indicator. In this case for example: (4HR trend)

is it still valid . can i use it ā€¦?

Frankly speaking, I am interested in back-testing results. I have used many indicators with really good results. We need practical evidence that successful test has been carried out.

Thank you for indicator, regards

Does the system working during news?
If no, do you familiar with system/EA specially for news?

Thanks

Of course you have to be watching it so that you catch it

what are the pairs it works on?

I think all the big pairs!

Hello, can someone please explain why the arrow is going down and the price is moving up?
Thanks

Not sure Iā€™ll work with this indicator - it seems to be giving strange results for me too.

Iā€™ve tried both the indicator from first page and the EA a few pages ago but both give strange results.

Can either developer confirm if they still work properly?

Hi AD19FX,

I donā€™t think there will be EA specially for news because no one can predicate the future and volatility of the news impacts.

rgds