I am glad to say that Cowabunga EA first version is ready to release. I have tested and compared its signals with Pip Surfer “Cowabunga System Daily Update” posts, for more than one month. In the following I will describe this EA, which I named it CowaEa.1.1, and procedure.
CowaEa is an expert adviser which is written for MetaTrader 4 to make it easier to notice Cowabunga System signals. It performs calculation at close of every 15m candle and produce signals on that candle. The main features of it are:
- It works especially for GBPUSD five digits (e.g. 1.59439). Still it works with any pars.
- CowaEa works on any time frames but only generate signal according to 4 hour and 15 minute time frames.
- It display trend direction by blue and red points; blue points appears above candles and indicate 4H down trend and red points are vice versa.
- If there is a trade opportunity according to Cowabunga System, CowaEa would show buy/sell arrows (in direction of buy/sell) on chart:
- Also, it makes sound alarm and show notification;
- It sends an email for buy/sell;[li]It only makes sound alarm and email notification if there is a valid signal within the specific time interval.
[/li]5. CowaEa uses a time interval for alarms and auto trading.
- There is auto trading option by CowaEa:
- If auto trading was “on” and a valid signal comes within the time interval and NOT a same trade was opened by CowaEa before, then it would send a buy/sell order;
- SL would place at high/low of ten past 15m candles and TP at nearest 00 or 50;
- TP or SL just work properly for five digits pairs, pair price must be, for instance, 1.59439;
- It does not close opened position before news or at the end of the time interval;
- I strongly recommend that don’t use auto trading until you are familiar with its function in a demo account and also strategy tester.
- In the first run it would generate on chart sign for several previous days:
- The number of days could be adjusted.
- It does not incorporate Cowabunga System procedure for news and clean break.
To use it, first of all unzip [B]CowaEa.zip[/B], and then move [B]CowaEa.1.1.mq4[/B] to \experts, after that move [B]MACD_Histogram.mq4[/B] to \experts\indicators. Now you can enjoy it. Also, there is a template file, named [B]Cowabunga.tpl[/B] which you can move it to emplates and use it for checking CowaEa signals. At first run you should adjust its following parameters:
History_Day= number of day for showing signal in history;
Begin_Time_H= start time (hour) of the time interval according to your MT4 clock (24 hour format);
Begin_Time_M= start time (minute) of the time interval according to your MT4 clock;
End_Time_H= end time (hour) of the time interval according to your MT4 clock (24 hour format);
End_Time_M= end time (minute) of the time interval according to your MT4 clock. (According to Cowabunga System start time of the time interval is 4:00 GMT and end time of it is 16:00 GMT);
Auto_Trade= if it was just ‘on’ then CowaEa would send buy/sell order, if not it would not send buy/sell order.
Lot= position size for auto trading.
Finally, I should mention that it is just first version of CowaEa and might have some bugs or shortage. So your feedback would be very helpful to make it a truthful EA. But I believe it would become an efficient tool for you in your trading toolbox some day. Therefore, in advance, if it becomes profitable for you, please donate just $10 to charity on behalf of all contributors to this system.