Cowabunga system MT4 indicator

Can someone give me a link to Version 2?
I suggest you guys post in the first page every time the version changes so that everyone can easily find it.

Anyway this is what I have (cowabunga any pair)
Why is the system telling me to look for shorts at this chart while it seems to be an intermediate uptrend? is it because of the MACD and stochatic overbought status? Regards.

page number 9 post number #85!

Is there any way I can add an alert to v2 of the script for the cowabunga system?

there are 2 possible alerts in the indicator.

1. sending you an email and giving an incoming mail sound at the same time, but you must reset the indicator after each signal.
  2. when the arrow appears it gives u a sound signal, if you back and read a bit the tread you will find a file that you can replace the signal with. the signal would be “cawabunga dude”.

Dont be lazy and read the thread like i did!
Everything is there!

cheers,

advertising is forbidden!

Can somebody delete the post!

I did go back and read, I already have the sound clip, but it hasn’t been makin’ noises when the arrows appear. Neither has it emailed me. ??? I’m using InterBank. Is there something I need to adjust to allow the sound?

Ok, I did get the mail alert, but no other noise. Can I swap the mail alert with the “cowabunga” sound wave?

i think that that is what the guy meant! swap the email.wav alert with the cowabunga!
i did it before, but i tried today but i didnt manage! strange???

good luck!

Hey just curious if any of you cowabunga traders have tried the system with any other pairs and been having any success. I know he says it was designed for the Cable but I’ve been using it with other pairs somewhat successfully. Just curious…

Hello,

I am not able to find the Cowabunga MT Indicator(s) anywhere here and I have tried to look for it but I couldn’t see it. Could someone please let me know where it is? Thanks.

NB: Sorry, I am still new to this site and trying to find my way around :slight_smile:

here it is!

I downloaded the indicator and it works fine on the 4-hour chart. Is there any way to alter the indicator so that it works on the daily chart, with trend-vetting on the monthly? Is there any intention of including such an option in the future?

I use metatrader and was unable to use the strategy tester:confused: for this system- am I doing something wrong?

This is an indicator, not an expert advisor, so you won’t be able to use MT4’s strategy tester. However, the signals are painted on your chart after you load the indicator, so manual backtesting is quite easy to do.

Hi
How can I get the indicator to send me the alerts via email, I downloaded the file EA.zip and after decompressing it I copied both files to the experts folder under meta trader folder under program folders, in my pc, and now I have the expert advisor under experts in metatrader4 , but I am lost what to do from here. Please replay to <[email protected]> with instructions.
Thanks
Ricardo

Hello! Please, could someone tell me the last version of the indicator and where I can download it? Thanks in advance.

Good going Andy, and Jeff n Lisa too I think.

I haven’t looked into the detail of your work yet but I presume this fixes the problem of the 4hr trend sometimes being wrong (not picking up trend changes sometimes).

Cheers,

Pipalot:)

post number 85 (which is now on page 10)

Thanks a lot!

So is the big read arror or big blue arrow a buy/sell signal?
And will an alert pop up when the signal is active on the MT4?
Thanks