Cowabunga system

Hey very good system, tried it this morning before NFP and made 3 times risk. Excellent system.

Can you explain this system in a little detail please ?

Might want to hold your horses. One trade and it’s an excellent system?

1 Like

If you’re new to the system, have a read of Pip Surfer’s original post.

Then check out the Cowabunga System FAQs. :+1:

1 Like

Well the system sound quite radical… dude…

Check the posts from Forex ninja every week. The system is actually one of the worst performers.

I agree I’d like
To know more too please.

Thanking you kindly sir !

1 Like

To appreciate Pip surfer’s cowabunga system one need to have gone through oanda’s trading with precision webinars (TWP), offered to live traders, read Schwager’s market wizards, Dr. Elder’s the new trading for a living, generally understands fundamentals, have some trading experience preferably with one pair. It’s not easy but with all the above one can adapt this mechanical trading system to make some pips carefully. And just like any system it’s just as good as the trader behind it.

1 Like

Have you used this system much yourself ?

1 Like

Yes and it works as long as you have the necessary experience to understand what it’s telling you. A mechanical system takes most of the emotion out of trading but our emotions remain a big factor. Only experience able us to control emotions e.g. getting out of a trade, good or bad, before a planned exit to scoop up some gains or cut losses short. Only experience and discipline can give you self control.

1 Like

A system is just as good as the trader behind it. Results vary based on trading knowledge and experience.

1 Like

One must find a trading system that fits her\his trading personality. What’s radical for you is normal for another. Trading is about us, not systems. It’s important to keep our ego in check to become good traders. As Dr. Adler advises: begin your trading day by saying I am a loser.

1 Like

Not true.

Forex ninja does a great job. Checking the weekly result of each trading system and Cowabunga is the worst performer.

See it for yourself:

https://www.babypips.com/authors/forexninja

All I am saying is that every system is as good as the trader behind it. If there were a magic system that would work all the time, all traders will be sipping martinis on their favorite island getaway.

Totally tubular and far out man… :slight_smile: