Crazy idea but still... I'm looking for a reliable binary options broker

Hi all,

It has been a long and bumpy road, but I can finally say that I’m one of the (relatively) successful traders. I’m not counting the mils, but I’ve got a steady income just by trading forex. And it all started here. It started with Babypips’ school and one of the threads which I followed zealously.

The reason for me to write here is to express my gratitude. Thank you guys, many thanks to the moderators, and huge bow to all the contributors. There might be many scammers here, but there true diamonds in the dust here. So, THANK YOU!!!

But a person would always come back to the wise man… As my trading stategy lies with trading dailies and H4’s, I have plenty of spare time. I even started a course for programming and it’s not enough. So I’ve decided to spare a little bit of my funds to do some alternative trading. I stumbled upon binary options and as foul as they seemed at the beginning by reading on the forums, it appeared that trading them on lower time frames was prety similar to the scalping technics which I know. So far the demo account which I got is doing prety good.

So, I just wanted to ask you, guys, whether you know any decent binary options broker? My current one seems ok, but I don’t know how it will be with the payments. I hear a lot of stories with rejected withdrawals.

Many thanks in advance!
Bless,
Nick

Hi Nick,

Did you try Binary Options WatchDog! Fighting Scams. Protecting the Industry!. It is a review website with easy layout. I stumbled across it while conducting my own research.