Create a budget to support their trading activities

How can traders create a budget and set financial goals to support their trading activities?

Read this book.

The Richest Man in Babylon is a 1926 book by George S. Clason that dispenses financial advice, and is a classic. While I am well versed in financial matters, this book helped me understand a lot more.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Get a book about personal finance discipline. Try Dave Ramsey.

1 Like

I’m not particularly into reading books, but the subject sounds intriguing.
I tend to spend a significant amount of money on things that aren’t essential.

Do you think that the books will help you on this matter?
However, I did come across a book called ‘The Instant Millionaire: A Tale of Wisdom and Wealth,’ which offered me valuable insights on thinking beyond my income.

1 Like

I have Dave Ramsey’s book, but didn’t read it yet. I have listened to and studied his show and many of his videos, repeatedly.

First I read a personal finance management book, then I found Dave Ramsey. I had finally started developing financial discipline.

So, to answer your question, yes, it did help. Very much so. I learned to stop using credit cards, how to write and stick to a budget. I learned a lot about bad debt.

I had to read other books in order to learn about good debt, however. Educate yourself as soon as you can. No one ever talked to me about financial discipline when I was a kid. I had to suffer and learn the hard way that without financial discipline, you’ll never have enough money.

Great job!!! Don’t stop there. Keep learning!