Create a "Trade Breakdown" Category

It would be great if we create a community where we help each other to understand the market better. Peoples share their trade ideas not before but post taking the trade, as the only point is to learn not to post signals or creates conflicts.

1 Like

I’ve nothing against your idea but being lazy I’m not going to post up a list of trades every day. However, I always post up details of any strategy I am using and then people can make up their own minds.

2 Likes

bam!

1 Like

Agree, It’s up to you even once per week will add some value back.

I think you would face a lot of challenges as not all people here is trading the same strategy. Some people trade slower while some trade faster, so on and so fort. It will only causing people bashing each other. And it would create a lot more confusion rather than helping you especially if you are new in this industry. You will get a little bit information of every strategy, but you won’t be able to master it.

Remember what Bruce Lee said, “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

You would need a forum that is only trading 1 style if you need this kind of post. And unfortunately, this kind of post is only available mostly in a private forum.

1 Like

ya, but similar or like-minded people will relate, someone trades purely on S&D, ICT, EMAs, and other forms…

How do you trade?

To put it simply, I trade using lower timeframes based on that particular session market sentiment.

A trade breakdown usually takes place after the trade is completed and explains the process from identifying the setup, confluences, confirmation, entry signal, and how the trade was managed up until it was closed.

None of those things occur in advance, so what value are you actually getting from a pre-trade breakdown when there is nothing yet to breakdown?

Anything before the trade is nothing more than analysis and speculation. Unless it’s potential setups and trade ideas that you really want. :thinking:

One thing I have learned is that tight stop-losses are almost guaranteed to produce a loss. I’ve heard traders say that SL should always be at least 2-3ATR from entry, though this is most applicable in a trend-following position. But then if your position is not trend-following, why are you still in it?