Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Yeah, what happened with those trading? I would like to know also… thats quite a dd, you’ve got there…

once again AU is showing an ambiguous scenario of a long signal at 0.9613 with stop loss 0.9581. This one is more significant than the previous and I am temped to take a small size long on this particular signal

If AU goes north from here it is likely it will be wave 5 of the current long trend

bro what about eur/usd ?

stop loss 0.9581 : I tried for another minor audusd at 0.9610. Please remember the context of this trade as I explained earlier. it is by no means a main trade. there may be another yet to come on lower price drops on the 1 minute candle chart

I am waiting for a 50% retrace currently below 1.36344

Last long on AU came at 09608 at 14:53 gmt. Look at it go

I see a pattern emerging on EUR just the same as at 3am gmt on GU that triggered the fall of the pair toward the retracement long. I have witnessed these triggers at 1.3787 on EURUSD and 1.6244 on GBPUSD. Since price is still close to this level on EURUSD I have entered a very small short towards the target of 1.3634 on EURUSD. I suggest you watch and follow me on this trade to determine whether this method of analysis of ‘retrace triggers’ works. I have a feeling that it will but the market will decide …

Well, I hope it turns around and you get your trades reversed!

1.3819 was another impulse to the downside in my test EUR/USD retrace trade

I entered with a 8 pips stop loss on EURUSD: MY short was 1,3819 my stop was 1.3827

If AUD long is to hold then 0.9573 stop must remain intact. For the sake of 7 pips I considered the trade at 0.9579. Will it hold or not? We will see.

I have high expectations for AU longs from 0.9583-0.9572 that I entered with max with stop loss 0.9563. Too many technicals in the way suggest strong demand zone to me

18:00gmt / 1.6209 was the confirmation of a previous short impulse that I feel will bring the currency to retrace longs for their next major move :slight_smile:

I have analysed EURUSD’s retrace preparation once more and have concluded that the pair will clean-close above 1.3825 before it will drop to retrace long levels

8am gmt was likely another impulse :slight_smile: on AUDUSD

I believe that EUR had a significant end to its upward movement today at 1.3820 / 4:34 gmt and hence is preparing to drop south for the retrace

one last acShould AU create a closer close than 0.9566 on the 1 hour chart and then have a gap upwards on the open of the next candle I will be inclined to go long as this would be the most powerful/last available long in the context of current price movement

My last long was 0.9566 with stop 0.9543

For my final AU attempt long I have entered long at 0.9506 with 2 al’s: 0.9499 and 0.9479
We had the gap up on the hour at 3am gmt in case you are wondering why