Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

I have also witnessed a short on GBP/USD - at 1.6153. I have split my position into 2 and using these 2 stop losses: 1.6172 & 1.6194

and another gu short now at 1.6166 with stoploss 1.6194 so only 28 pips or thereabouts

picked-up on what I feel may be the most recent buy on EUR/USD at 1.3673 with a small stop loss of 1.3658…

If my eur/usd is correct it will continue to rise until tomorrow so we just leave the trade and relax. Looking good so far…

are you on zulu trade?

Yes he is, here are two of his current Zulutrade accounts:

ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - Forexmagnetics
ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - sl of 70 pips

so not a reliable trader then lol. there seems to be a curse on zulu trade, where eventually every signal provider goes nuts and blows up your account!!!

[QUOTE=“ahmed226;553018”] so not a reliable trader then lol. there seems to be a curse on zulu trade, where eventually every signal provider goes nuts and blows up your account!!![/QUOTE]

Very true, wonder who zulu is in bed with.

I am closing out my EU longs for the time being as I elect a drop to 50% fib retrace (currently 1.3590) before further long trades can start

For those interested I do not offer a Zulutrade signal provider service at the moment as I am not trading my current strategy on Zulutrade.

The same is true for GBPUSD below 1.60595and AUDUSD below 0.9646 it seems right now

Ahem… ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - marktrad1980

Quote: [I] [B]“Dear subscribers, Please note that once current trades are closed out I will only be trading on Zulutrade account name ‘Forexmagnetics’. Thank you. Michael”[/B] [/I]

ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - Forexmagnetics

The following are NOT signals just my thoughts that you can wait and see how they develop: GBPUSD 1.62136 on Fri and 1.61785 not long ago today are impulses to the downside that will take price to the retrace long (currently 1.60595). AUDUSD 0.96714 not long ago was the same on this pair with the retrace long currently below 0.96470

I understand. Let me clear up your misunderstanding. If you have not been following me in my live skype trade and advice group then I see that you are not aware of the fact that I do not use any zulutrade account to trade my current up-to-date trading strategies. Zulu as I have explained has many flaws and limitations yet it is a marvellous creation in its own right. My live skype team know this, perhaps you might want to be there too so that you can get current information too?
PS. I post more info on skype than I do on twitter and babypips. Just so you know.

I wish every reader a wonderful trading week.

Your account is closed already! too bad you seem like a nice trader - with potential!
what are those flaws that you are talking about? what more would you like to see it having, as to me, it is pretty much ok…

Update on AU: a drop below 0.9582 is looking increasingly likely for the retrace before the next long

New AUDUSD update: New analysis supersedes earlier indication. I feel that AUDUSD has a long trade sitting on a specific hourly close below 0.9483. I therefore expect any of the earlier mentioned sell impulses to reach this level before we go long into the main trend once more

Are you thinking of opening another account with zulutrade? such a tallent you’ve got to go unfollowed…will be bad…

So what’s this current Zulutrade account of yours all about then Michael? ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - Forexmagnetics

You have showcased your Zulutrade winning trades many times on this thread but you never seem to mention your big losing streaks, like the [B]1386 pip loss[/B] on 3 the trades you closed today.

AU is being very ambiguous because right now it is showing potential for a long trigger already at 0.9636 with stop loss 0.9606 as well as potential for a further drop to 0.95311/0.9498 before a long, and on top of all of this there is potential for a short developing later today. So my advice is stay out of AU unless you are trading your own system for today.