Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

I can’t wait to learn more and be part of the “team”. Thanks for welcoming me!!

i believe that mike deserves some applauds for his willingness to teach newbies and also some experience traders which joins his trading room on skype.

Mike believes that we are a team and he is willing to answer any questions that is directed with him and he also supplies charts to back his facts.

The fact that we can have a trading room with other trades and also an experienced and accomplished trader like Mike and others.

It is a very healthy environment.

Regards,
Alfred

Let your pips do the talking :slight_smile:

Michael

nice shot man…very impressive…

Dear ProsperityFXPro,

Thank you for the signal - I’m still unclear as to what your signals were exactly but I suspect something on the 4 hour chart and some incident on Friday and Sunday may be distantly involved. Anyway I managed to enter in at 1.5360 at 12:36 on Wednesday so it’s currently sitting at ~130 pips - how I wish this were my real account and not my demo account :slight_smile:

I have to admit at the time I caught your post I was a bit sceptical, the price was currently at 1.5341 which was a mere 3 pips away from the stop loss of 1.5338, you were certainly cutting that really close!

kwyjibo

Mike,

Is it possible for your zulu account to provide signals into my real fxcm account - or do Zulu provide a real account where I may automate your signals?

Sorry for being so thick,
Sean

even I want to do the same …follow or automate your signal into my account…is it possible?

Just a little more

Another sexy screenshot :wink: for your viewing pleasure.

Mike, many congrats on this last trade. Precision trading - impressive stuff. Thanks for taking us all along for the ride and providing us with the guidance you do as we go along. Looking forward to the next trade and to trying to work out how you do it! :34:Have a restful weekend. All the best, Billy :35:

It’s a wild ride Mike! You know what you are doing and I am happy to be following you down that path.

Just wanted to say you’re the best, Mike! Keep up the good work!

Must say - bloody impressive so far.

Mike,

I’ve been following your tweets but I cannot find all the trades listed that you made - do you list all your trades in the skype room - or dont you share each and every trade - am I in the wrong place?

Well done,
Sean

You made all of us speechless Mike. There are no words to describe my gratitude & appreciation to what you are doing. Regardless of the tremendous pips we made with you, which is unbelievable by the way, your kindness & willingness to help us whenever we need you, your eagerness to trade forex; not only for the money; but for the passion you have toward trading & proving that your system is something extremely unique & powerful, made me personally in love with what you are doing! I would have never imagined someone as kind as you in such a business.

To those who are reading this, you will never understand how great Mike & his system are, until you try trading under his command, because it is something unbelievable but in the same time very true! The peace of mind & comfort that you never have while trading, with Mike I guarantee you that you will feel them all the time.

Not to mention the great knowledge & experience he possesses in forex, & the opportunity to learn from him things you will never understand in years…

So much to say about ProsperityFXPro, try & you will understand. Sorry for being so long, but beleive me, this is nothing compared to the truth, & to the amount of money you will make with him :slight_smile:

Thank you Mike…

Kk

I’m following Mike on twitter but did not receive his trades - am in the wrong place - do I need to be in the Skype chat room? I’m struggling to know where I can pick up all Mikes order entry stop loss and take profit announcements.

Thank you,
Sean

Absolutely outstanding Mike! You killed it on your entry and exits on the GBP trade this week. As a newbie I have learnt a heap in a very short amount of time following you!
Enjoy your weekend - you deserve it :slight_smile:

Scott

whatever your system is, it’s a miracle,unbelievable.

Impressive, impressive, impressive. Congratulations on Your trades this week. I am learning a lot, thanks. Enjoy the weekend.

Scott,

Are you picking up Mike’s entry and exits off tweeter? or his skype room?
Many thanks,
Sean

i m not picking up what mike was putting down for his entry and exits but i have created a skype account to join his group…