Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

I’ve got a skype account how do I add Mike?
Sorry for being a pain,
Sean

search skype for prosperityfxpro and he will accept you into the trading group. But I have not been approved may be Mike is taking a rest or going out or things like that…I m still waiting for response. Hope we both get in there…

Public chats are a discontinued feature within Skype.

Ive also tried searching for prosperityfxpro

Nothing.

Where are the chat rooms?
Sean

Hi Sean

On Mikes posts you will see an ‘X’ symbol (just under ProsperityFXPRo Junior member), click on that and you should be able to send a message direct to Mikes skype account so he can let you enter his chat room.

All the best

Russ

Think I’m in - cheers Russ

Mike, what a fantastic week… As a newbie I need to control my nervousness. Looking forward to following your many many future trades and learning a thing or two!

Thank you to my entire group for being such wonderful feedback. It has been a pleasure trading with each and every one of you!

Now for a quick snapshot of this week’s trades on the GBP/USD:

Quick explanation:

White arrows: trades I did not share as they came too close to market close the previous week, and immediately upon market open this last week respectively. As you can see they worked out very nicely.

Black arrows: These are my ‘aggressive’ early entries and they are entered ‘at market’.

Red arrows: These are opened at the open of the hour candle that immediately follows a black arrow entry. Especially useful for traders wanting to check their tradestations only once per hour.

The thin, short horizontal lines depict actual stops and are color coded and positioned according to the entry they relate to.

The average stop sizes this week were in the region of 15-30 pips per trade.

The thick black circles denote the actual trades taken together with my group. The total profit was approximately 511 PIPS for these alone. In total, all black and red arrow trades acounted for a grand total of 1554 PIPS profit. The white arrow trades were not included in pip totals and were only included in the chart as references to further potential early entry trades.

I hope you like what you see.

I will post a chart of the EUR/USD when and if I get a moment as to the trades we could have taken this last week. The GBP/USD however was technically the better pair to trade this week.

Wishing you a pleasant rest of your weekend.

Michael… a.k.a. ProsperityFXPro

Can someone please tell me how I can follow Mike’s daily eur/usd & gbp/usd signals? I would like to enjoy the same success and learn the same things you guys are experiencing. Thank you!

where is it :an ‘X’ symbol (just under ProsperityFXPRo Junior member)

I cannot find it…

Greetings Michael,
Why don’t you become a signal provider in zulutrade .
In this way you will earn from signals and also many will be able to follow you and earn from your your signals .
Thankyou
If you agree to this then i will be the first to register under your name.

You have to have skype on ur computer, log in, then u will find the x symbol.

i have log in …cannot find anything…do i search the ProsperityFXPRo as an individual person?

EUR/USD
Even though we did not trade the eur/usd last week, these are the trades we could have taken.

eurusd

The yellow arrow indicates a retest of an earlier asian-session entry. As we only trade London and NY sessions together this would have been one of the best entries of the week on this pair.

Happy trading,

Michael

Thanks Michael, I’m in your Skype group now. Hope we have a fruitful Dragon Year!!

Hello Michael,

I have sent a request on Skype just a couple of minutes back. coud you kindly add me to the list of members who you send the signals to please?

Best Regards

dubadat

I am currently with Zulutrade and 20 trades away from being listed as an official signal provider.

Hopefully by that time I will a nice track record with stats to show that will make me clearly visible on the performace page.

Best wishes,

PFXP

Limit buy order. Gbp/usd. Entry: 1.5540. Sl:1.5506 tp: 1.5649. Cancel entry if tp reached before limit entry.

Hello Mike, hope you had a pleasant weekend.
Couple of questions if I may - 1. Am I right in that there was no window on cable today, either falling or rising, despite the 40pip or so falling window on fibber? 2. Also is our limit entry order point 1.5540 on cable based on the low of the immediately preceeding 2pm candle - your signal being at 3.03pm? This also appears to align nicely with the low of the opening candle of the day which I presume also adds weight to the entry point?? Cheers, Billy

Hi Billy,

Pleasant weekend- thank you.

1. Yes.
  2. No - but it certainly adds weight to the trade with it being a level at which plenty of buying took place (demand level).

Take care Billy,

PFXP

lets hug with mikey…