Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

ameese

Click on the grey X under his user name skype logo will come up, i believe u can add from there.

Thanks Lincon I will try that

Mike

Great work your are doing here, still reading through your trend and testing your signals.

ameese

you are welcome!

Thank you,

Always a pleasure.

[B]Prosperity[/B]

Hi everyone,:10:

I am feeling rather under the weather today, and so will keep my input to a minimum. My sole focus today will be to help you make pips. I am not going to be too social, i am just not feel well enough for it.

I would like to explain what happened yesterday: unbeknown to me the countertrend on both pairs had completed at approximately 9am gmt 6th Feb. I overlooked this and found myself trading short the following day expecting the counter trend to reach its conclusion on the pound, when in fact it was over and we had some beautiful long entries. Apologies - there will be situations when I will make mistakes - all part of being a human trader :wink: However, the blessing in disguise is truly the lesson I have learnt from this scenario - I will be able to pinpoint with razor sharp accuracy where any countertrend finishes so that we will be able to rejoin the main trend with great force and make a supremely large number of pips when the scenario repeats.

All that is left to say is that the GBP/USD target TP has changed and is now a little higher at 1.5984 and the euro still lacks one of its own - so hopeful the pair will give us a clear reentry into the trend and a target.

Wishing you the very best in your trading for the rest of this week.

Best wishes,

ProsperityFXPro

Recent gbp/usd trends & countertrend

…and now the euro vs us dollar:

1. TREND LONG GBP/USD SL 1.5786
    1. TREND LONG GBP/USD SL 1.5795
      Entry levels were 1.5810 & 1.5805 gbp/usd

At the moment no tp for this trend - so use main trend tp : 1.5974

we need to monitor this trend on the turn of each hour

We took profits at 7am gmt on our gbp/usd long.

Looking to reenter long on both currencies today as setups are looking very strong.

not feeling my best today with flu. i shorted euro/usd earlier at .3297 and current expect it to drop to .3112 In retrospect I should have made the call but my judgement is being affected by the way i feel today so i would rather not take any unnecessary risks. I will update you on how my trade turns out.

PS. i expect gu to reach .5907 then turn bearish and both pairs to fall. By that time gu will also have its own tp.

Hey Mike,

What’s the stop loss and take profit on your eur/usd short @ 1.3297?

Hey Ramlied,

I left my sl at .3324

ok, thank you! Hope you get some rest and feel better soon :slight_smile:

HI all,

first, congratulations on an excellent thread :slight_smile:

What is the easiest way to receive the signals?

Thank you

Via Twitter. Especially if you enable SMS notifications for this user. See earlier posts in this thread on how to do that.

For our Master, Mentor, & Good Friend Mike,

May each day bring you renewed strength and brighter times.

Just thought you could use a little extra sunshine today.

As you rest and heal, know that you are thought of warmly
and wished a quick recovery.

Hope You Perk Up Soon!

Kk

Mike,

I'm sure I speak for all of us in the trade channel when I say "'please get well soon!!!"' It pains me to see when the leader of our pack is down due to being sick, we all wish you a speedy recovery and can't wait till the Master comes back, because without your guidance and ever positive attitude we are all lambs to the slaughter. 

Sincerely,
Terry Do

as facemelter says, get well soon Mike!