Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Wonderful - I hope you will be pleased.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Itā€™s Greg again. How are you communicating these signals to us? And how did you learn about these triggers/signalsā€¦and a million other questions but a big thanks for taking the time to share.

Greg

Hi Greg.
Via this forum and skype. there is a grey button under my username with a white x, click on this and you can add me to your contacts and join in the fun.

I developed this myself, by dedicating literally thousands of hours (and thousands of pounds of my own money) inot my own forex research.

I have no intention as of now to teach my system - but I will helping in other ways, such as signals, advice on good learning materials, discipline, rules, stops, enries, exits, risk:reward, psychology, emotional control etc.

Mike

Looking increasingly unlikely we will get a signal today.
Watch this spaceā€¦

Take profit on gbp/usd long just hit for 248 pips at 13.44gmt. As the eur/usd has still not reached its target, and these pairs are strongly positively correlated, it is possible to stay in longer and exit at the close of the hour on which the eur has reached its respective target. Alternatively close out part of the position at this point and let the rest ride onā€¦

Mike

EUR/USD target 1 reached at 14:21GMT for 171pips profit. I would stay in and ride trend until final exit.

To play it safe, TP on eur/usd now, or set sl to a recent swing low and ride trend until second exit at 1.31653

Mike

going up stillā€¦

15:00 candle on GBP/USD (and eur/usd also) has potential to be a monster cadle - the last ā€˜pushā€™ of the trend :slight_smile: We will seeā€¦

Depending on what happens this hour, we may have a new short trend primary entry from 1600gmt

Hi again Mike, really sorry but didnā€™t understand the following reply to a question posed on sl. Could yo expand Mike on what sl means? If stop loss then donā€™t understand the numbers which follow (10, 15.5 etc).

Hi Ali, recent slā€™s have been: GBP/USD 10, 15.5, 11.5 and EUR/USD 14, 13 and 13

Also, which time-frame are you using so I can ensure Iā€™m following appropriately.

Thanks again,

Billy

Hi Billy,

Yes, by sl I mean stoploss.

the different values are for different entries ie. 3 separate trades on each currency pair.

I am deliberately being pedantically precise with the values, and rounding to the nearest half-pip, hence the fractions.

You can follow most easily on the 1 hour time frame.

Best wishes, and perhaps see you in our trading group.

Mike

I am waiting until eurusd reaches original target of 1.3165 before shorting wither eu or gu

Gbp/usd and eur/usd both screaming up now, eur towards its target.
I predicted a sudden bullish impulse at precisely the close of the 08:06 candle on the euro, and immediately the pair screamed up. This has been recorded in the teams skype log history for anyone interested.

Mike :slight_smile:

I watched this with amazement Mikeā€¦still canā€™t believe what I saw

Greg

can i add you in skype as well?

We had a spot on with Mike just now. Just before EURUSD went up, Mike was telling us to be aware of the potential spike.

Thanks Mike for your generous sharing.

yes, of course you can aliugursermet!

eurusd target reached at 10:21. We close half our position, move stops up to 1.3132 on euro, and close the remainder of the eur position and gbp position at the end of the 10:00gmt hour candle.

Trend summary and pips profit to be posted shortly afterwards.

Mike :slight_smile:

Eur/usd trend complete: Total = 1,046.5 pips (14th december 2001 to 21st december 2011)

gbp/usd trend complete: Total = 1,559.5 pips (same as above)

mike :59: