Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Very nice trade. I caught it a little late but made a fair pip profit.
Thanks for your signal, you certainly have my attention.

signal 1: short GBPUSD at 1.5687 at 13:22gmt STOP AT/ABOVE 1.5707

Target for now is 1.5432

remembering to keep stops tight as we have 3 supply lines and any one can give a good signal.
We take each signal as it comes, keep our stops, until we ride a huge trend of a few hundred pips.

please add spread to sl

We had a lovely conclusion to both eurusd and gbpusd trends for a few between 1000-1500 pips profti (see previous charts).

New short trends began on both pairs - however we missed the primary entry as i was busy multitasking and trying to communicate with traders on this forum, skype, twitter and email.

I have learnt my lesson today - concentrate on producing timely signals and save the chat till later :wink:

furthermore, i would like to employ a new stoploss strategy - the stop will always be at the high/low of the current entry candle (normally 10 -20 pips) + a few pips more. This is left to the traders’ discretion, i recommend about 10 pips on each pair, but most of the time it will be unnecessary.

Depending on how things progress, i may be offering limit orders in the future for those of us who cannot afford much screen time to trade live with the group.

Finally, with the euro, i expect to be entering the trend at around 1.3163 in tomorrow’s london session.

On gu, although we are in a short position now with a small stop, it looks increasing likely that price will test 1.5711 and thus stop us out. This does not matter as there will no doubt be an entry in the london session tomorrow - and even as high as 1.5756. If both circumstances materialise, we will be in a euro trend of 500+ pips in total and a ÂŁ trade of 340 pips - although i expect new targets for the ÂŁ to form that will bring both currencies more in line asfar as profit targets go.

Mike

have been posting on twitter and skype so far today. in a nutshell, cable has kissed our entry from yesterday and heading south. euro needs to either rise another 85 pips or so or else have a nice drop to create a bearish candle patter on this hour 0800gmt which would produce new supply levels to trade off.

For anyone interested i am posting live info on twitter under my susual username of prosperityfxpro

Upon suggestion of one of my members I have joined ZULUTRADE as a signal provider. ID name: ProsperityFXPro

VERY KIND OF YOU MR PROSPERITYFXPro…I want to join your company too. But I will be missing trade sometimes, that is why i came with this very good and easy suggestion. It will all help us your followers. If you have facebook account, then go there and create a group, name it whatever you like. Then enable sms on the creation. So when new signal comes, just quickly share it on your facebook group walll with entry price, SL nad TP, note that you have to make the sinal short and moderate like you are posting it here too. Because of the sms you would have enabled, all the people that would join your group if they click on get update by sms should automatically receive your signal on their mobile phone once it is posted on your group wall instantly, it doesn’t cost you a penny likewise us the traders. It is the best way to help, as you know that most of the time, trader would be missing the entry because of absent when signal was posted at babypips. Even it can cause them to lose their money because of lack of controlling of emotion and you are trying to help. Pls take that advice or be sending signal via yahoo messenger, this one too is good, as your client would have login to their yahoo messenger early in the morning waiting for you… anyone you choose would be okay. That is the real way to send signal. Any signal without yahoomessnger or sms is useless to traders. If you don’t how to do that of facebook, please feel free to contact me. I hail you for your good work and passion to set at liberty the loosing traders like us. Thank you once again

some usefulcut & pastes from todays skype log:

in a nutshell - i believe 8:44 was the primary for gu so far today - i missed it - but gu price action has created a setup that price ought to honor - new supply line = new entry.
[22/12/2011 13:27:09] prosperityfxpro: That’s the one i would prefer to wait for on the gu for now to stay safe ans keep sl tiny
prosperityfxpro: never stress, if price moves without us with out a signal (e.g. if eurusd were to shoot down on the news) we have nothing to regret - because it MUST come up to a supply level to get the’permission’ so to speak to carry out the trend plan.
prosperityfxpro: so as long as we keep our eyes peeled we will get the entry

just a gut feeling and i could be totally out - it would be most logical for the ur/usd signal to coincide with the gbp/usd new signal, which could be no earlier than 15:00 gmt. but we have to monitor each currency independently as we want to enter on each pair’s respective signal.

ok guys heres what were gonna do.
[22/12/2011 14:14:06] prosperityfxpro: if we get gu forming a supply level, we are goign to short at this level
prosperityfxpro: stops will be ABOVE 1.5728 profit target 1.5435
prosperityfxpro: the reason is that as i believe we have had our primary entry at 1.5718 this morning, the market may simply dive from this supply point. Keeping our sl above .5728 will keep us safe, as price will not test this area strongly if i am right.
prosperityfxpro: if price retest this new level on the next candle and gives us another entry, we trat it as a bonus

Hi Mrcharlotte,
Mike has Twitter account and you can get SMS on your mobile if you wish. Search for Prosperityfxpro on twitter.

Cheers,

Okay that is good then.

sell gu now with half ot total position size
[22/12/2011 14:55:35] prosperityfxpro: sl above 1.5728 for this one

live signals will be posted via twitter, as everyone can get them for free with only a few seconds time lag - and it saves me time and hassle posting all over the place. please joint my twitter account on prosperityfxpro if u want

we have shorted eurusd at 16:06gmt at 1.30577 sl above 1.3071

Hi Mike,

Have only just found your thread today. Read your posts with much interest, joined and followed your skype room conversations and have come to the conclusion you are a really TOP GUY, who is willing to genuinely help those of us that want to trade profitably.

At the age now when I know I have found a little bit of magic in my life and ProsperityFXPro (Mike) was that magic find today!

Happy Xmas Mike to you and your loved ones…

Hello Green Light,

Thank you so much for your kind comments, and your Christmas wishes.

I also wish you a very joyful and relaxing Christmas time, and a super, healthy and prosperous New Year 2012.

Mike

Updates also on ProsperityFXPro | Creating wealth for currency traders – one trend at a time.

Hey Mike,

I had to place limit orders on both pairs overnight (in oz). It’s a beautiful thing waking up to positions being taken and in the money.
A great system and mind you have.
Happy holidays!
Scott