Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

I can help with that it’s @prosperityfxpro

Thanks Learningfast.

Well done Billy. If you have found a method that seems to work, backtest it, see it if has worked in the past and if yes test it live during this coming week.
Candlestick patterns are extremely important if you want to learn the best way to trade.
Let me know this week how you get on.
I am also grateful that you are sharing your experiences with others on my thread - my sincerest thanks go to you.

Have a great end to your weekend.

Mike

Thanks folks for the tweeter id…

Here is a summary of all the impulse trades I had on my system for the recent downtrend on eur/usd.
I managed to miss the first one in the trend, so I simply continued for the rest of Thursday and Friday to trade most of the other impulses I had.
To give you an idea of what can be generated by trading in this way, I will tell you that on one of my accounts I increased my equity by well over 50% just trading Thursday’s and Friday’s impulses - and not all of them at that. That was achieved by using small/moderate position sizes.

Take a look at his summary (the graph is of the EUR/USD on the 15 min chart to give you a better visual representation of exactly where the impulses lay) :-

Arrow key
Red = Primary Impulse (also referred to simply as ‘Impulse’)
Purple = Secondary Impulse
Blue = Tertiary Impulse

NB. Arrows occurring immediately above one another indicated more than one impulse occurring simultaneously.

The following were the profits in pips of each individual impulse (profits were taken manually at around 20:15gmt)

1. 269 pips*
  2. 147 pips
  3. 149 pips
  4. 149 pips
  5. 135 pips
  6. 135 pips
  7. 135 pips
  8. 130 pips
  9. 55 pips
  10. 54 pips
  11. 27 pips
  12. 14 pips
  13. 9 pips
  • I missed this trade ;-D LOL

Had you traded only the 1st three impulses that we caught, you would have bagged 445 pips. Considering the usual SL per trade has been approx. 10-13 pips that’s a whole lotta pips for very little risk :slight_smile:

Another interesting feature that I have developed is that every time I have an impulse, I modify the SL of my existing positions to reflect the SL of that most recent impulse. This locks in profits beautifully and gives us a sense of confidence to continue building our position.

I will shortly be posting a similar graph for GBP/USD.

Best wishes,

PFXP :slight_smile:

PS. There were other impulses but for the sake of not clogging up the chart more than was necessary I decided to not include them.

Great job with this new trades mike, and great job also to you Billy! I’ll try to test and understand your method because it seems really good ;)! Mike thanks for all and please remember to post all this new trades on twitter every time! :slight_smile: unfortunately during the day I can’t follow on Skype! have a nice week!

Hi Mike still trying to understand your meaning of impulse signals. What does it mean how can we spot them?

Hi Learningfast,

An Impulse is a moment at which one can expect a strong shift in momentum in the direction of the impulse. The benefits include: small SL, virtually no DD and quick movement into profit.

Best wishes,

PFXP

Mike often you tweet just something like “gu short impulse now” should we use a standard sl for this impulse? and what’s the normal tp for this? last week I didn’t know a good tp so I’ve put 20 pips to start waiting for the official, but then I hit it and I could have made at least a hundred pips more… what I should put to start? could you try to tweet always quite soon the actual sl and tp for the trade? or maybe we could have a standard tp for the day following the price action, and then we change sl and tp for each trade singularly what you think? …Thank you :slight_smile:

Is an ‘impulse’ a term only you use or is there somewhere we can learn impulse signals?

As much as its great to have people like you putting out signals it’s really something I want to be able to do on my own effectively. Do you see my point ?

The two main impulses on the pound were Secondary impulses. Again, I missed the 1st and we all got in on the second.

Best,

PFXP

I’m quite sure that all this terms are mike’s one and that this impulse trading is his invention! P.S could you check the thread of FMM signal I’ve wrote something also to you! :slight_smile: and I also want to learn how to do it and not just follow the signals but following them I can understand why they enter, or al least I hope! :smiley:

Cbig,

Good point.

I will send out the signal asap so you get in with good timing. I will then follow up with SL details. If there is no current TP I will not send one, if there is I will.

Thank you!

Yes Learningfast, Impulse Trades are my own invention. I also appreciate what you are saying and I encourage you and every trader out there to develop their own trading methodology. As I pointed out in my very first post, I am focusing on trading for now but may consider taking on students in the future.

Best wishes,

PFXP

Here is an updated chart of GBp/USD with more impulse trades.

I am now officially ranked No. 1003 out of 9845 signal providers on ZuluTrade. :57:

Some recent feedback cut’n’pastes from my blog:

FxCBig (@FxCBig)Mar 2, 5:04 pm
Compliment’s Mike! you are one of the best traders I’ve ever seen, and I love this new impulse trade, very small stop loss (they can be almost a couple of pips, the entry is perfect!) and nice profits! Take care in the weekend have fun and see you on monday!
C.Big.

FxCBig (@FxCBig)Mar 2, 5:07 pm
I love this impulse stuff mike! Look at the chart! is the perfect entry always!!!

FxCBig (@FxCBig)Mar 2, 5:15 pm
Best trader ever, guys if you need a signal advisor a mentor or whatever Mike is the right guy!

Billy HillMar 3, 8:25 am
Mike, Well if i’ve taken my first steps towards my goal then I’m chuffed and that’s mostly down to you. Just wish I could be more involved in the chat room through the day….
Thanks again.
Have a great weekend.
Billy

THANK YOU C.BIG & BILLY FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. HERE’S TO AN AMAZING FOREX WEEK AHEAD OF US!

PFXP

Hello Mike,
Congratulations on your achievements.

Can you please let me know how to get this impulse entry and exit point on the chart. Do I need to open a account in ZuluTrade.
Pls advice… I dnt want to miss the entry and exit points…

Hi ProfitwalaPlus,

Thank you.

I cannot explicity tell you how to find me, as this would be deemed as soliciting by Babypips and that is not allowed on these forum pages. Instead, I can suggest that you either read previous entries in this thread to give you clues as to how to find my live trading signals. Alternatively, ask on e of the forum members or perhaps use google :slight_smile:

Best wishes,

[B][U][I]ProsperityFXPro[/I][/U][/B]