Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Sure Mike,
Will try to read the forum from the start to find how to get your trading signals.
Once again congrats …

Thanks a lot friend…
Can you pls advice how to get Mike’s trading impulse signals… He asked me to contact some of the forum members as he cannot disclose it here in the forum…
I dnt want to miss his trading signals… Do I need to open an account in ZuluTrade…
Pls advice…

I’ll be your student PFXP :slight_smile: Can’t wait for it… maybe u have to make e-book + video about your system :slight_smile:

Robert.

My thoughts.

GBP/USD is still technically in a bear trend from last week. This morning it could either provide us with short entries by rising higher FIRST (1.5870, 1.5885 & 1.5921 would all be good levels)before dropping, OR it could also drop down to 1.5800ish and provide us with a true technical reversal and bull trend commencement.

EUR/USD: From what I can see there was a likely long impulse yesterday at 1.3186 at 12:05gmt and secondary impulse at 1.3188 at 12:15gmt. Being away at this time I missed them totally and attempted to reenter at a later stage. The fact that these latter trades did not work out tells me one of two things: GU has a fair way to drop 1st before giving long impulses and is putting bearish pressure on the euro, OR the bull trend in the euro will be a weak one, create a reversal later this week and both pairs will become strongly bearish simultaneously once more. PRICE ACTION will determine what happens - we cannot predict it. Furthermore, I am strongly agains using the word ‘predict’ in trading - it can cement your mindset into locking-on to a bull/bear trend, and consequently you may be blind to what the market is actually doing in realtime. Do not predict, SEE what the market WILL do by SEEING what it is doing NOW. Does this make sense to you?

All the best,

PfxP

NB. [U][B]IMPORTANT UPDATE PLEASE READ
[/B][/U]

There is 1 more possibility that would class eur/usd as still technically being short - in fact, although I mention this last IT MAY WELL BE what is actually going on. Without too much complication we will trade what we see and take each impulse as it arrives.

We need to wait for EUR/USD and GBP/USD to retrace before entering short trades on both currencies.

Hello Sir,
Yes we are all waiting for a good entry point now… Yday I was short Gbpusd at 1.5791 but it went up so i had took the loss of 70 pips. Big loss… And now it is at the profit zone… Feeling so distress and unlucky … Because of this I didn’t enter any short on these EU and GU pairs today…

Well, i was short on EUR/USD yesterday and it was in the negative. I didn’t close it at a loss but waited until today when EUR/USD was in a bear trend. Profit over 50 pips.

Well done Ata. Just be sure to use stops in your trading if you don’t want to risk large losses and drawdown.

Hi, Mike. I am new here. I’ve read all previous posts, and I can say you are very smart trader, using very high RR so you don’t have to be right most of the time. Me too (in my trading) use high RR (like 1:3 or 1:4), but not as high as you. So i will be following you closely, and look forward to learn from you and the other guys here.

Mike, I hope you don’t mind to answers some of my doubts below:

1. On timeframe, what TF do you primarily use for entry trigger (I am a bit confused because sometimes you attached M15, H1 charts, and even mentioned M5 entry? Do you trade off the key levels (such as R/S, Sh/l), if yes on what TF do you define such levels?
  2. How many strategies do you use for your signals?
  3. What is your money management rules?

Thanks so much.

Dear FXPAGAILA,

Thanks for joining me and my trading group.

In answer to your questions:

1. My entry triggers are as follows: Primary entries = 5 minute / Secondary&Tertiary entries = 15 minute. I do not use the key levels that you mention.
  2. I have one strategy with 2 dominant setup formats. I apply these to all timeframes 1hr+ to get my entry levels.
  3. Money management is very personal. I would not recommend you listen to anybody regarding this but instead use what you are comfortable with and what works for you.
    All I can say is that when there is no doubt in my mind as to trade direction and I get a precise entry following my strict system criteria, I generally go in with a medium size position and then add at reentry opportunities with smaller positions. Just like last Thursday/Fri every single impulse my system gave me worked out and trading in this way enabled me to increase my account equity by 50% in about 24 hours.

Wishing you all the best in your trading endeavours,

Mike / Prosperityfxpro

Both pairs are now very ripe for shorts. We are waiting for primary, secondary and tertiary impulse trades on eur/usd and gbp/usd soon. :smiley: This is going to be great fun! :slight_smile:

Hi, Mike. Very clear. Thanks for the explanation.

I am aware of the recent losing streaks…However, this is just normal part of the game, I hope you don’t discouraged and keep focused on your battle plan. Way to go, Mike!! :slight_smile:

Play the game properly and you will win :wink:

really having issues with the skype room. Last update on chat for me was 13 hours ago. This is taking lagging a bit too far. Anyone else having these kinds of problems?

Hello Odellcash,
Can u pls let me Know What is the Skype room name pls…

<article taken from my FX blog>

Here are two charts that show you key levels I am looking at:

According to the technical system that I trade, the EUR/USD is still in bearish ‘mode’ - more precisely:

i) it started its bearish trend on 29th Feb

ii) It has had a bullish reversal pattern on the daily but no confirmation trigger - this part is key

iii) It can now either give us a bullish confirmation trigger (this would send the EU sky high!) or it can give us a continuation short (this would continue the bearish trend possibly for a few hundred more pips)

The GBP/USD is really in ‘no-man’s-land’ and has been pretty much all along whilst EU was trending. It never had its own ‘primary impulse’ short trigger into the trend so all this movement down has not really been true trending at all. Again, GBP/USD has two options. Either:

i) It may finally get a short entry into the bearish trend, or

ii) It may confirm a bullish daily reversal of its very own and again shoot sky high.

The lines on my charts are levels that may very likely determine what takes place.

Be careful when initiating trades close to 1.30pm today - spreads can become very large on many brokers.

Best wishes,

ProsperityFXPro

QUICK ADDENDUM TO PREVIOUS POST

I have noticed that there was an impulse yesterday during the 13:00gmt hour long on gbp/usd. Whether it will be strong enough to force GBP/USD up today after NFP news is to be seen. However, there is a new long setup formed on GBP/USD so if this is triggered I will be buying the pound!

Hello Fx Pro,
Can you please let us know once you enter long in gbpusd… Appreciate your signals…

Not sure if buying the GBP/USD today is a good option. Both eur/usd and gbp/usd is hitting a bear trend since this morning. I already made over 80 pips on eur/usd today by going short. Buying the gbp/usd yesterday would have been better. Just my 2 cents.

Yes agree we shld avoid buying Gbpusd after nfp data…
For eurusd, The technicals were favoring for long EURUSD in the morning… I was waiting for a breakout at 1.3290 to extend till 1.3350… But after the Greece swap opt the mkt went eur negative not sure why…
After nfp data usd is very very strong…
So I m waiting for any retracement towards 1.3250…
Any ideas for retracement…,