Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Yes PP, I did. I am still short on my early EU trades and GU trade with a second GU trend trade likely coming up soon and a first EU trend trade. :slight_smile:

Hello Fx pro sir,

What Is the trading plans for Gbp usd and eur/usd. Can u pls let us know we shld go short or long.
Current price is
Gbpusd at 1.5865
EURUSD - 1.3250…

we should be in for some nice drops on both pairs today.
[23/03/2012 11:22:02] prosperityfxpro: I will let you know when i see a great entry on GU

prosperityfxpro: This will be a new TREND entry and will be very strong

prosperityfxpro: Euro is short from the high today as it retested Wednesday’s original ‘early’ short if you remember from my info earlier in the week.

prosperityfxpro: It too should have a good trend entry later today, again very strong.
The reason, in my mind, for the rise in both pairs today was that GU’s 2nd trend entry on 22nd march 8am gmt broke the high of the 1st trend entry at 11am gmt on 21st March (look at hour chart). This voided the trend entry, and as soon as price made a lower hourly close on 9am gmt 23rd March ir reversed up.

prosperityfxpro: May sound complex, but really it is not

pfxp :cool:

Precision scalping

chart is the 15 minute candlestick chart of the eur/usd

Precision scalping??? lol
u r a threat to newbies to scare them off of forex.
on yr zulu - u have 46 loses in a row with one win,there u had a trade with + 130 pips,yet u ended up with a loss of - 30.
within 20 trading days u were capable of loosing 60 percent of yr capital.
right there, is yr ‘‘PRECISION SCALPING’’
good luck

Latest update:

COMPLETED TRADES:

A little before I closed out all my trades these were the floating P/L figures in pips for my trades:

Nice one Mike, looking forward to learning more on this strategy and its entries…
Cheers,
Billy

Timeline

I was very busy today - only managed 1 last screenshot before closing out at 1500gmt

Today

eu

gu
:18:

Some nice Euro trades in progress

:18:

Update - yet another ‘easy on the eyes’ screenshot

:wink:

LAtest update

:51:

My last update before I closed out all positions for a nice profit

:smiley:

In progress

:60:

Look now

:60:

What’s ur zulutrade ID. I would like to follow ur trades with my account.

He’s ID is FXPROSPERITYPRO

Thanks Figgahz.