Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Live trades

:33:

Lastest Update

:33:

Lubbly Jubbly

update:

Awesome as always Prosperityfxpro ! Although I have not heard the term ‘Lubbly Jubbly’ before :slight_smile:

Please join Prosperityfxpro on skype chat room where magic happens !

What is his skype chatroom account?.. I’m so interested to join… Aside from FMM I’m searching for an authoritative and consistent FX expert to compare and base my trading…

Thanks!

Skype name is prosperityfxpro :slight_smile:

Added him… hope he’ll accept me… [B]MKJai[/B] are you also on ZuluTrade?..

Just closed out some nice trades:

i’ve been following u’r signals for the last 3 days
i’m down for about 400+ pips

you should also post your trades that aren’t that nice :slight_smile:

Im not too sure who you are following but it certainly isn’t -400 pips in the last 3days.

Did you not place SLs?

According to Zulutrade, from a high of 1,248 pips on Feb. 6th, there was a loss of over 1,100 pips by April 13th when the total went down to just 109 pips. The result would have been even worse had there not been a gamble with the NFP report that brought in a few hundred pips on April 6th. Makes one think that the intial 1,248 pips were just chance. Obviously, this system needs major reworking. Newbies beware.

Let’s see what happens over the long run pipbilly - trading is not an overnight affair, and constant refinement of one’s technique is something every trader should pursue. Zulutrade is a puplic platform, it is not perfect in its working, and it is more a way for me to track progress over time than a way for others to make big money overnight. I would recommend using it as a way to determine overall profitability over a longer period of time, and not make judgements based on a month or two’s performance. Best way is to use a demo account, register and then leave it for a 6-12 month period. That really is the best test.
Best wishes and thank you for viewing my post.
:13:

Thanksfor the backup MKjai :slight_smile:

To add to that ProperityFXpro if I may… I have been following you for some time now I haven’t said much but i was here when you had first started this thread. In my opinion you have been doing a great job! For those that think that you are always going to have profitable trades your in a for a rude awakening. People you have to use stop loss to minimize your loss as well as having a trading plan that works best with your style. What ProsperityFXpro does for us provides a wealth of information and another insight on two of the most traded pairs at no cost to us. One of major things which a lot of people have been doing is blaming ProsperityFxPro for the loss that endured for the past month yes it was a bad month but at the same time you are to keep track of your accounts “ITS YOUR RESPONCIBILITY TO MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT AND TRADES WIETHER IT IS AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL”.

I have not been trading at my best today, but this was the end result:

Hi Mike,

Read all your posts. Very much impressed. I am a looser all these days and I do not mind to say i made losses for the last 2 years.

For the last 2 months i did only scalping based on some MT4 custom indicators and fairly ok with it.

But your risk reward ratio seem to excellent and you seem to be taking accurate signals.

Can you share the system you follow?

If you do I shall try to follow your system to make up my losses.

I am sure you will sympathetically consider my request.

Hereafter I subscribe to all your posts.

Thanks

Hi there,

so you said in your first page , that you will share the signals with us on the big trend changes for two pais currencies. where can i find your signals?

Thanks

Robert

New way of trading…

Dear Babypips readers: first of all, thank you for reading my thread. I would like to sincerely apologise for not being too active lately on my thread. I HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR THIS, HOWEVER! I have been working diligently in perfecting certain aspects of a trading strategy and I believe I am ready to begin using it here live with signals.

So far today, I received the following signals

NB. I will post up screenshots for each pair later on.

GBP/USD: longs @ .6159, .6158, .6159 -------> current TP @ .6279

EUR/USD: longs @ .3162, .3162, .3158, 3158, .3162 -------------> new TP @ .3299

ENJOY THIS NEW TRADING SYSTEM

*** Here are the screenshots. Arrows indicate entries on the close of the specific candle.

In progress trades earlier this afternoon