Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

More Countertrends:

1. GBP/USD : SELL @ 1.6162 STOPLOSS 1.619 TAKE PROFIT TO BE ANNOUNCED LIVE.
  2. GBP/USD : SELL @ 1.617 STOPLOSS 1.619 TAKE PROFIT TO BE ANNOUNCED LIVE.
  3. EUR/USD : SELL @ 1.2924 STOPLOSS 1.2952 TAKE PROFIT TO BE ANNOUNCED LIVE.
  4. EUR/USD : SELL @ 1.2915 STOPLOSS 1.2952 TAKE PROFIT TO BE ANNOUNCED LIVE.

Thanks for your pending. I have been trading just for a week. So I have no experience. Tell me please weather this forecast took place. And how I can to see this myself.
Thanks.
Lucky trading.

Quick recap of intense skype chat :wink: : we have 2 sl’s for GU: main one 1.6080, also 1.6070. Latest long trades cam in at .6105, .6088 &.6096

EU has current stoploss of .2872 and 1.2857, with longs from 1.2882. I will be encouraged to buy back into eur upon any 15 min closes below current candle lows.

I expect 2 corkers of trades (is that grammatically correct for the plural version of this saying?) :wink:

First of all Candle, please read the babypips course so that you get at least a basic grounding in fx trading principles.

You are more than welcome to join our skype/twitter community of traders where you receive free signals, trading advice, and most importantly, the support of like-minded individuals who enjoy helping others succeed.

Best wishes,

Mike.

PS.I can’t advertise my fre services here, but if you use a pinch of common sense you will find me, or you can ask other people chatting on this thread :slight_smile:

Thanks for feedback ProsperityFXPro. I’ll read of course. But it needs a lot of time. Maybe you know good fast courses, audio or video helping to find basic principles simply for newbies.
thanks in advance
happy trading

Hi people, is there a live site for this thread? Cheers!

Hi, koh1991, nice to meet you, newbie. What would you like to ask?

Earlier yesterday our gu trade was stopped out - however, we reentered again later in the day with a small stop loss and we just exited our gu trade at 1.6120 for a healthy profit. We are heavily in profit on eu since yesterday and waiting for tp to be hit : hour close above 1.2953.

I am unable to keep posting all live trade signals here - it takes too much time. I promise I will do my best to keep you informed of what we are doing in the trading group on skype as often as I practically can.

Best wishes and successful trading!

Mike aka ProsperityFXPro

Earlier we took nice profits on GBP. Now we have taken FULL profits off EUR/USD from yesterday’s longs and also the trend longs from the beginning of the week: personally I achieve +60pips, +85 pips, +100 pips +173 pips on individual longs on the euro.
We are in gbp shorts now: (quote from my live twitter signal and entry feed) …

[B]1.6141 was my 1st GU shorting level with stoploss 1.6169

2nd signal now on gu @ 6152. same sl. if it blows renter with stop loss 1.6181

1st gbp short had a 25 pip stop, 2nd a 13 pip stop[/B]

Enjoy your profitable pips! An a quick message for those wanting to join in the profitable and fun fx trading action… COME JOIN US!! :slight_smile: You are the reason we are here!

:slight_smile:

As always, successul trading!

Michael aka Mike aka ProsperityFXPro aka PFXP :41:

cut&pastes from skype chat:

gbp stop hit, culprit is candle at 12:45pm gmt. It was worth the risk and the learning experience IMHO. I am waiting for a specific pattern of higher closes on gbp and eur now and I will be in the pair again. I will keep you posted with these developments as I see them happen

[04/10/2012 18:55:22] prosperityfxpro: both eu and gu now have similar short setups to before. its a better sestup but it shares 1 quality with the previous one that failed. I will trade upon the optimised enries that will come with higher closes. This will keep the stop loss lower due to the increased risk of these trades. SL’s will be gu: 1.6221 and eu: 1.3053

[04/10/2012 19:01:09] prosperityfxpro: gu is GO!

[04/10/2012 19:07:53] prosperityfxpro: 1.6193, 1.6198 and 1.6199 were ‘possibly-riskier-than-usual’ shorts on GU, likewise 1.3025 for eu. We will see whether they are genuine shorting levels or fakes in due course.

*** I would like everyone in this room to include ‘Shreya’ in their prayers today. She is the daughter of one of the team who has undergone intesive surgery last night. Please pray for her so that she will recover sooner. Thank you ***

Wow Mike your signals are amazing, so far this week you’ve had 6 wins and only 1 loss. and your wins are 5:1 reward:risk which is amazing, and that was on a week with alot of news! the best signal service i have seen in real time, and you’re free! thank you so much for all the support , I really appreciate it!

yes i will pray for Shreya

Summary of last week’s trends: Bullish trends on eur/usd from 1.2807 (Mon) to 1.3018 and from 1.3001 to 1.3058.
Bearish from 1.3058 to present (already moved close to 100 pips).

Bullish trends on gbp/usd from 1.6070 to 1.6120 and from 1.6107 to 1.6197. Bearish from 1.6197 to present (already moved close to 120 pips).

These were split into several entries, so myself I took on eu trades that resulting in the following gains: [B]+205pips, +208pips, +210pips, +186pips, +135pips,+135pips, +128pips, +136pips, +128pips[/B] (all on bullish trend). Bearish trend still in progress with a considerable floating profit.

and on gu : [B]+49pips, +87pips, +85pips[/B]. Bearish: part of profits taken at [B]+110pips[/B]. Rest still in progress.

Summary of my trade log for the EU.

Hi Mike,
Nice thread you have going on here !! Is there a trade room or other place where you call your trades live? I am following you on twitter as well by the way.

Regards

Hi Bravester,

Yes, there is a live skype trading room and signals. I also use twitter. You should have little difficulty finding me there :slight_smile:

See you on the inside.

M KN

Thanks Mike, i just sent you a skype add request.

Interesting post, Mike. I see it’s nearly a year old. Is it still working? As a newbie, I find the whole market both compelling and exasperating. It seems no sooner do I make a trade then I’m a small fortune in the red and spend all day hoping it will ‘come back’. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t…

Bob

Dear Bob,

It is working better than ever. I know things now that I didn’t a year ago.

Here’s a shot of my EUR/USD last week and a bit. I call it: THE PERFECT TRADING WEEK :wink:

Best
M KN

[B]Update: NZD/USD - Buy Signal confirmed[/B]
NZD/USD has just confirmed a BUY signal on DAILY and INTRADAY Trend. Bank Level will act as a Stop Loss at 0.81500. Strategy from now at 1400 GMT will be to Buy the dips.