Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

sKumar, first make a little reseach like blindly follow some guru :slight_smile: , make your own system don’t follow any1, here take a look on ProsperityFX at his statistic on zulutrade is -200% you dont want blow your account, do you?

and here is all his history I think driving down motorway at 170 mph is very risky (link to his all trades in xlsx format “Trade History FXPROSPERITYPRO 19850508 20120923 xlsx” (46.66 KB) - download file click on download slow -> limited download don’t pay 47kb ) :)) Make your own system and little reseach and stay away from “signal provider” is one way ticket to poor house, peace, Phepi

Hi Phepi,

Nice to meet you - cool picture!

You have not been following my posts carefully enough. If you had, you would know that

the signal provider account I am using is not known, since I intend to keep it secret for now.

You are simply assuming that the account name is identical to my nickname - and of course it is not.

It is always wise to be patient and slow to criticise others. This is something that has served me well in the past and continues to in the present.

Warm regards,

Mike

When will you post your new SP?

Hi MikeHeart,

When it reaches No. 1 or when I feel I am happy with it. It could be as early as next week.

Best wishes and watch this space.

Mike

Hi MikeHeart,

When it reaches No. 1 or when I feel I am happy with it. It could be as early as next week.

Best wishes and watch this space.

Mike

hi prosperity fx pro,today i have just come across your excellent thread and am massively impressed,could you please tell me how i get involved etc,regards garry

hi prosperityfxpro

i have read your thread with interest and your claims seem impressive, however i followed you on twitter and went to your website which is linked to your twitter account. on the bottom of this site is a link for the zulutrade account above. I dont quite understand why this would be at the bottom of your site if you are not the owner of this account.

regards

the signal provider account I am using is not known, since I intend to keep it secret for now.

You are simply assuming that the account name is identical to my nickname - and of course it is not.

============================================================================================

Hi there, unless I am mistaking Mike has started off with prosperityfx account in zulu trading. Eventually it did not work out and he started with another account which seems to be a secret (my wild guess is that the name of the new account is NiuniaFX). Or is this new account is the 3rd one? Overall he has managed to produce some pips at the beginning in a month or so but he maned to lose all + some additional pips. What confusing is that at the beginning he was very transparent but now all the trades are in this secret account etc… Just a reminder that watch out especially new traders. By the way congrads Mike with your wedding, all the best to you in that front.

Yes, those are old accounts.

Please be patient, all good things … :cool:

Sorry guys, I am not having the chance to post here live all the time - Skype, twitter and multiple trading accounts are about all I can manage for now.

Here are some quick snippets from the trading room earlier today:

[27/09/2012 08:17:19] johnalee82: Mike, If you don’t mind, may you recap on the current trades for me?
[27/09/2012 08:23:06] prosperityfxpro: Sure John - GBP: Long at 1.6159 - then anything below, I got 1.6156, 1.6146 & 1.6142 ----> all with SL 1.6134,
EU: Long at 1.2852 - then anything below, I got *1.2844, 1.2845, 1.2840 & 1.2838 all with SL 1.2826.

Christina Xtina: hi Mike what are your TP for GBP and EU
prosperityfxpro 10:13
tp’s are closes above 1.6221 and 1.2953 respectively
Christina Xtina: 1 hr candle closes?
prosperityfxpro: yes

prosperityfxpro: there has been an interesting reaction on both gu at 1.6172 and eu at 1.2854 which I believe will result in price skyrocketing. If this turns out to be the case I will call this the ’ Sell your Mum’ Trade :wink:

1.3069 and 1.6397 are the new Take profits for our brand new trends! I expect plenty of bullish movement from tonights Asian session, and most likely in the London/New York session tomorrow! NB. All Take profit values are calculated as closes above on the hour chart (bull trend) and closes below the value (bear trend):slight_smile:

Our most recent longs on EU and GU have skyrocketed! GBP: 1.6184 entry has Stop loss 1.6159 and Take profit above 1.6397
EUR: 1.2833 with stop loss 1.2826 and take profit above 1.3069. So far we’ve had a swing of 70 pips on gbp and 94 pips on eur! Looks like hundreds of pips are waiting for us to be taken by tomorrow :slight_smile:

cut’n’paste from skype: 1.3069 and 1.6397 are the new Take profits for our brand new trends! I expect plenty of bullish movement from tonights Asian session, and most likely in the London/New York session tomorrow! NB. All Take profit values are calculated as closes above on the hour chart (bull trend) and closes below the value (bear trend)

:59:

Holding onto yesterday’s longs on both gbp and eu, we have further built-up our positions with longs at 1.6225 and 1.6221 on gbp with stop loss 1.6200 and 1.2927, 1.2924 and again 1.2927 on eu with stop loss 1.2901. Take profits stay the same at hourly closes above 1.6397 and 1.3069 respectively. :stuck_out_tongue:

Golden trade on gbp: long at 1.6217 stop loss at 1.6191

This one is going straight to take profit if I am correct.

2nd of 3 possible MAIN gbp reentries.
trigger will be 5 min close/subsequent open below 1.61925, sl 25 pips from entry.
1.6191 entry stop 1.6166
risk = 25 pips, reward > 200 pips

(summary taken from my twitter free live signal account and skype chat)
:44:

What timeframe do you use for trading?

Major timeframes are 1hr, 15 min and 5 min, minor timeframes are 1 Day and 1 min.

Thank you. Now see my trading results
jpegshare.net/code/84/c5/84c59ef2f2c98e33b19c6856f270546d.png.html

I was up well into market open last night and enter the following trades:

1. GBP/USD : BUY @ 1.6114 STOPLOSS 1.6105 TAKE PROFIT BREAK OF 1.6166
  2. EUR/USD : BUY @ 1.2816 STOPLOSS 1.2791 TAKE PROFIT BREAK OF 1.2953
  3. EUR/USD : BUY @ 1.2813 STOPLOSS 1.2791 TAKE PROFIT BREAK OF 1.2953

Countertrends:

1. GBP/USD : SELL @ 1.6158 STOPLOSS 1.617 TAKE PROFIT TO BE ANNOUNCED LIVE.
  2. EUR/USD : SELL @ 1.2902 STOPLOSS 1.2915 TAKE PROFIT TO BE ANNOUNCED LIVE.