Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

So is that a total of 104 pips loss? again Good Luck people. Trade safe.

EUR/USD sell 1.2735 sl 1.2748 tp 1.2668

GBP/USD SELL ep 1.5912 sl 1.5940 tp 1.5760

Enjoy your results!

he did not say you take all those entry points, and anyway you cant if your experience “newbie” does not allow you to. you only look at that small loss and dont take time to thank mike for the many profits we have bagged together. and again that was only your second post!!! its time to look at the bright side of trading, mate. many thanks to you mike,

my greatest appreciation to mike and the entire live chat room for their continued support and guidance in trading fx. I have been following this thread closely and decided to join the winning team. it has just been a week and i have been able to cash in [B]647 pips[/B] yeah you saw that right,647 priceless pips!!! of course i have had small losses (newbie Mistakes) but the profits have surely engulfed the small losses. looking forward to more,many more in the near future.

To mike, May you have LONG pockets and SHORT arms.

May the pips be with you all. Happy trading:32:

By now we all know Mike is the guru, but are you making these trades yourself after looking at his material or just blindly putting in orders hes posting about?

How is it that Mike has no losing positions but he has losing signals? Does that mean he doesn’t take his own signals?

who would trade their hard earned cash BLINDLY? of course this has been possible with proper MM and afterall, nobody ever trades signals blindly. its just signals and the moment you learn how to best use them (if you know what i mean)…then you are off to make it

We went long last Thursday at 1.5832 on the GBP/USD currency pair. We experienced [B]less than 2 pips drawdown[/B] and now we are at over 104pips profit and counting. Yesterday’s longs, the best being at 1.5890 with [B]less than 2 pips drawdown and only 5 pips stop loss[B][/B][/B] mean we are making many more pips. Let’s see how high the pair can take us today and it may just be that today we will take our profits off this currency pair and the eur/usd also.

We went long on yesterday at 1.2757 on the EUR/USD currency pair. We experienced [B]less than 5 pips drawdown[/B] and we are currently sitting on an increasing floating profit of 64 pips.

I have had losing trades in the past. These are becoming increasingly rare as I am improving myself as a trader with ever passing trading day. Maximum loss per trade is 25 pips, some entries have only 5 pips or so stop loss from entry depending on how aggressive traders become during a trend.

Update on my long positions from this week:

You can find larger screenshots where you can see more detail on my blog site.

Profit on the best EUR/USD trade was 230 pips and on GBP/USD it was 220 pips.

Trends are not officially over but I have exited all my positions, including ones on AUD/USD where my best trade was approximately 100 pips.

A beautiful equity curve.

AH! I have been studying the forex school for some while and I will continue to do so. What you are doing here is great. I could pocket in some equity by following your signals as a side income and when I am ready I’ll probably dive in myself as well. Even though you are not teaching us how to catch a fish, but if one is smart enough he would learn a lot from you and by reading the thread. Been on it for 4 hours, after i decided to post this. :slight_smile: good job! will be keeping a close eye on this one now.

Placement of yesterday’s short on GBP/USD:

GBP/USD SELL 1.6047 STOP LOSS 1.6075 (includes a spread of 3 pips) TP 1.5951 (intermin TP)

hi prosper, im a new in forex trading with to learn something useful here.
Do you think Candlestick is still good as technical?
thx

Mike, to be fair to the readers of this thread and so as not to mislead anyone into thinking it’s easy to make money trading Forex using your signals, I think you should report a balanced review of your trades [B]INCLUDING LOSSES[/B] and not just show the winning trades.

On your Zulu account Trader Performance - marktrad1980 you’ve just had [B]43 loosing trades in a row[/B] with a massive [B]loss of 1240 pips[/B].

Also, it should be pointed out that all your signals are [B]NOT FREE[/B] and you offer a paid service.

[B]UPDATE[/B]

Now [B]52 loosing trades in a row[/B] with a [B]loss of 1390 pips[/B].

So, a simple question here…why do you guys follow some guy’s “blind” signals?

Of course to him they are not blind since he has a system but he does not wish to reveal it, which is perfectly fine. Don’t you guys want to be independent and be confident of your ability to make money in forex and not rely on somebody who can at any point stop giving you these signals? I stopped following his signals, even if they are extremely profitable and I can make some really good money from them, simply because THEY DON’T MAKE NO FU*KING SENSE TO ME!!!

I have nothing against the guy with the signals since there are so many signal threads/subscriptions around the web. Even if these signals are generally profitable, if I don not understand why he is making these trades (and he wishes not to show me and/or explain me), why should I care? I want to find my way of profitable trading so I can be independent from anybody! Yes, it is EXTREMELY hard, but we have to work hard for great achievements and learn to rely mostly on ourselves!

[B]ANOTHER UPDATE[/B]

Another [B]47 loosing trades[/B] out of the last 50 trades with [B]another loss of 765 pips[/B]

ozzie went up big time… 100some pips in last 2 days.

Also check the trade history in Zulu.

[B]110 loosing trades[/B] out of 126 trades in the last 2 weeks

Looks like you’re going to blow out yet [B]another[/B] ZuluTrade account!

Remember this one? ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - FXPROSPERITYPRO

Not only he has so many losses but he shorted E/U and G/U when they were clearly in an uptrend confirmed by PA and volume! ROFL