Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

this is Mike s 3rd zulu account in an attempt to become No.1 trader. This 3rd account is already showing similarities as the 1st n 2nd account. Firstly profit of up to 2000 pips and than gradually losing it all + some additional pips. And than suddenly Mike has a new secret account that no one knows about until it is in profit again. Of course he only shows the winning trades and never losing trades.

I believe that it is about time Mike changes the title of the thread. No one has any right to confuse people in here with fancy titles etc…

I would like to wish all traders and everyone reading this thread a HEALTHY, JOYFUL AND PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS, and ALL THE VERY BEST IN THE NEW YEAR!

PS. We have just had a great AUD/USD long at 1.0502 with stop loss 1.0487 and take profit 1.0635

See you soon!

ProsperityFXPRo

It would be incorrect to treat ZULUTRADE too seriously - it is simply a platform that allows approximate tracking of trading history. It does have its faults, as it tries to cater towards numerous broker platforms and varying spreads. On the subject of spreads - they are much higher than on professional platforms such as dukascopy or caesartrade and so what would have been a successful trade with lots of pips profit could have turned out a 30 pip loss.

Zulutrade is NOT the aim of our project, forex success is. DON’T MISS THE WOODS FOR THE TREES.

May I remind you Mike that it was [B]YOU[/B] who started posting your Zulutrade account stats on here (of course only showing the winning trades).

Final AU longs with SL 1.0481 now. TP above 1.0635

I have just checked Zulu trader and the latest account is blown. Face the truth, Mike, you are over trading. Your strategy is to sell/buy at s&r levels which overall is a good strategy. The problem starts when there are multiple trades at a similar price, if one fails, they will all fail. If it was 1 order at each price level, that would not result in as many consecutive losing trades.

Remember, you are playing with other peoples money here!
You have gone from hero to zero on this thread.

mytrader1961

I have to agree with [I]mytrader1961[/I] above, it seems you are over trading. This AUD/USD position just [B]lost you 615 pips.[/B]

And looking at the last 3 weeks on Zulutrade you have [B]138 losing trades out of 155 trades[/B] with a [B]loss of 2554 pips[/B].

Not a great advertisement for your trading strategy and signal service Mike.

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2013.

Mike, I suggest you stop giving people false signals here because you are not experienced enough for that! Also unless you wish to discuss your system here, so many other traders may give their opinions about it, abandoning the thread would be very beneficial for the forum.

And last, but not least…YOUR AUD/USD TRADES FAILED AGAIN!!!

Have a good day :slight_smile:

why have you opened repeatedly new zulu accounts than? Zulu may have its downsides but when i see the performance of your 3 accounts they are almost same in nature hence gives me enough idea about your trading. I don’t have anything with your strategy or trading but don’t put a fancy headline and confuse the traders in here especially when you are charging for your trades now. i think people know by now that your no losses thread has become a no winning thread over time.
good luck trading

p.s. you wanted to be no.1 trader in zulu.

Buy hamberger/usd

sell hamberger/usd

Normal similarities, have something special, lure people in then charge. Its done by many on loads of forums, standard marketing.

Wow! Things seem to be going from bad to worse Mike.

You’ve now had [B]149 losing trades out of 168 trades[/B] with a [B]loss of 2976 pips[/B]… quite an appalling record.

And you’ve [B]lost over 1000 pips [/B]alone going long on AUD/USD when it’s clearly been in a downtrend.

Obviously what ever systems or strategy you are following is deeply flawed and I sincerely hope that not too many people lost money on your advice after reading this thread. Hopefully any new people who stumble across the thread now will go to the end and read these most recent posts and not get suckered in by your sales spiel.

I am always be wary with people who offer their service with a fee because if they are really good at forex, they won’t be bother with giving you advice about trading itself and charge you, they will making tons of money out of forex itself.

The reason they charge you is because their system doesn’t work, that is all, plain and simple, and please don’t tell me that it’s for some extra money, do you know how much you can make from forex if you really good? you won’t be need that extra money, i tell you that.

Proceed with cautious, that’s all

This thread is now officially a SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

hei Jinz, i like ur avatar :slight_smile:

how much price that i must payed to u??
(jokin) :slight_smile:

Guys please. I enjoy Mike’s signals. I just trade contra to his and I turn out fine. Just set his SL as your TP and use a reasonable SL yourself :smiley:

In all honesty though, whatever Mike’s trading plan is, it isn’t working anymore (if it worked at all) I took a few of his signals (months ago) that turned out fine, but in general I believe this thread and the chat room is very dangerous. Anyone who looks closely at his signals and timing will realize it is based on R/S picking tops and bottoms as someone else has said, but more importantly they are nearly always contra trend. While I do believe in the mantra that the trend is the friend, I do take a few trades contra trend. However, the focus should be WITH the trend.

At the end of the day, and watching the signals and following the chatroom, my conclusion is this: mike offers free signals, but you have to pay to learn. Seems like it should be the other way around. If you take the trades before learning how to trade, there’s no way to manage the trade once you’re in; you’re essentially putting in the stops and hoping they hit. Taking contra trend trades is hard to do correctly, and without any direction, you might as well be selling any time you see price rising and buying whenever price is moving down. Until we are provided free reasoning for the trades, sticking around here hurts more than it helps.

Not sure. I was with Mike’s free trading room few months back. I also supported him by becoming a part of his Premium Service. I was not trading for the past several weeks due to some personal reasons.

I hear that lot of people pointing out his fails. I don’t know why Mike is failing. A successful trader like him should rectify whatever it causes those fails. I know Mike will. I also had little bit personal talk also. He is very genuine and nice person. I don’t think he intentionally calls those trade just to scam his followers. He wants to be a successful trader. I also suggested him to be part of the trade world cup. He will come back and I hope you will be around to see his success again.

Another thing I heard was whenever the broker sees a group of trades putting their SL at the same place,it is easy prey. I don’t know how true this is, but if anyone trades as group, just trade smart.

I wish you all and Mike a Happy and Prosperous New Year

Do you send free signals? I need to build my $100 acct :(.
This babypips sl explanation is very poor. I do not find it useful.

Yes!Not so many honest helping folks out there in the world. I too need help build up my small acct $100.Can not afford more.

Hi everyone.
Hope you all had a great Christmas and fantastic New Year Celebration.

I have not been very active on the forum as I had been extremely busy with something new and exciting that is now coming up on the horizon.

For those following live - you will probably have an idea of what this might be.

On the technical trading front - I have been working extremely hard and long hours preparing what is going to be the single greatest trading development in my career.

For those posting negative comments - thank you! I love you! Thank you for giving my work contrast and for creating a backdrop against which what is about to emerge can truly shine!

I look forward to sharing my latest and greatest with you all. I also would like to post some shots of recent trades since Dec/early Jan for you to get a preview of what is to come this year 2013!

Take good care, lots of love, and keep your heads up high!

:cool: