Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

I m always with you boss ! u r the true forex trader here I know ! all the best !:slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

can;t wait your signals again Mikeā€¦!

After another string of losing trades Zulu Trade has posted the following warning for this trader on their site:

[B]WARNING: Reckless trading detected ! This signal provider does not apply capital protection and his/her strategy can lead to high losses! Be careful ![/B]

You now have been warned officially!

Sincerest apologies to those readers who genuinely want to get good information: I apologise for such rude individuals such as snowpatrol who seem to have [B][U]nothing better to do than to belittle others whilst diving deeper into their own unconscious misunderstanding[/U][/B]. Whilst myself and the rest of my trading team gets on with some extraordinary trading (results will be posted upon closure of all trades) individuals such as snowpatrol seem to wish to attract attention to themselves by posting negative comments about other successful traders. In the humblest of my opinions and based in my life experience this likely means one or more of the following:

a) such an individual is jealous of someone elseā€™s success,
b) he/she has nothing better to do with their time
c) he/she genuinely does not understand the situation he/she is commenting on
d) he/she is allowing their ego to run rampant

Snowpatrol I really would like you to reap the rewards of successful trading with our group - but nobody is forcing you to join in the fun. So do yourself a favour - either get to grips with what we are doing - all it takes is to actually communicate with one or two of our regular trade group members to see what all the fuss is about - or make better use of your time in ways that do not involve clogging other babypipā€™s forum usersā€™ forum threads with truly useless, senseless and unconscious comments that fail to see the bigger picture.

I leave you with a bit of [U]Hoā€™Oponopono[/U] (you can always google this if you are not sure what it is or means):

[I]I Love you,:7:
I am sorry,
Please forgive me,
Thank you
[/I]
NB. To anyone out there needing help in their life in any way whatsoever, I urge you to look into this ancient Hawaiian healing/cleansing technique. It can have miraculous effects on your life!

Mike, Iā€™m sorry if you thought I was belittleing you, I donā€™t believe I was ever rude in any of my posts either. I saw it as constructive criticism and simply making others aware that you were experiencing heavy losing streaks. I believe that the readers of this thread deserve a balanced view and should know about your losing trades and not just your winning trades. Although you may see my comments as negative, everything I posted was factual and not useless or senseless as you say. However, somehow I knew youā€™d be determined to prove me wrong and bounce back with some positive results, so congratulations on your recent successful trades.

I am not an attention seeker and your assumption of the type of person I might be couldnā€™t be further from the truth. Like many other Babypips users, Iā€™ve been trying to learn Forex trading for about a year now and unfortunately have had my fingers burnt by some unscrupulous individuals. Sadly I did try your signals in December and lost money, but on the bright side it taught me that I should really be concentrating more on learning how to trade. As they say [I]ā€œthere ainā€™t no such thing as a free lunchā€.[/I]

Instead of acting like the victim why donā€™t you trade betterā€¦? If Zulu trade is putting a warning on your account you must truly be trading irresponsiblyā€¦ And if the stats that snow patrol is kind enough to keep track of is correct, you should not be trading other peopleā€™s money at all.

And to SnowPatrolā€¦ Kudos for pointing out the factsā€¦ Keep at it! Someone who is trading other peoples money on Zulu should not have any issues with being fully transparentā€¦

I donā€™t think that Snowpatrol was being rude, i think he was just pointing out some matters to other traders.
Mike, no one has anything against your trading but please donā€™t confuse new traders (i.e. no losses, free in fact it is not free etcā€¦) you always show your winning trades but you are not showing your losing ones. I admit that you are making lots of pips but you are also losing them which is showing that there is no consistency in your trading. You are now working on your 3rd zulu account.

Great. I hope that clears the air then :slight_smile:

HAPPY TRADING EVERYBODY!

Just thought Iā€™d put up this screenshot as it shows the largest net-worth trade on GBP/USD.

Screenshots of my charts coming up soon to show how the waves of this trend worked out.

How did everyone else here do on last weekā€™s and this weekā€™s trading so far?

My trades on GBP/USD for the concluded bear trend

Black trades conclude at the same time as the subsequent color trades that follow them.

NB. Last trade - orange arrow - was not a trade, hence to line.

We are still waiting for the AUD/USD and EUR/USD to conclude their respective trends. More to follow

last week was really awesome with ur GU , EU calls , Mike !! keep 'em coming ! for free lol !:slight_smile: just kidding !:slight_smile:

It only just occurred to me: we had our 1st anniversary last month! Those of you who joined in Dec '11 when I began my live online trading will now have been trading with me for over a year! Well done and congratulations for your perseverence. May you be ever more successful in your trading and everything else you choose to focus on!

[31/01/2013 08:06:03] prosperityfxpro: Short now on GBP/USD EP 1.5826 STOP LOSS 1.5861
[31/01/2013 08:13:50] prosperityfxpro: tp is 1.5593 (an hour close below this level)

It is entirely possible that from now, 1.3563 at 0900gmt EUR/USD price may drop down to the BUY signal line that lies at 1.3356. This is not a true signal although I am attempting it with a VERY small position size and my STOPLOSS is at 1.3598

[B][U]AUD/USD
[/U][/B]
hour closes above 1.0427 will begin to herald new SELL/SHORT trades on the pair.

[B][U]AUD/USD[/U][/B]

Make that 1.0417

[U]AUD/USD[/U]

So weā€™ve had short at 1.0420 SL 1.0455 TP 1.0230

[B][U]GBP/USD[/U][/B]

next 1 minute close/open above 1.58296 should signal a final short on GBP for the time being

[B][U]GBP/USD[/U][/B]

That [I]literally[/I] just happened on the open of the 13:29 minute candle