Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Thanks Mike, genius!

Thank you for your kind comment Rocaway!

Thank you Mike.
Even your TP was bang on, my hat off to you.

Pipjack - thank you, and i will endeavour to keep my TPā€™s bang on very time :slight_smile:

PFXP

OK. So GBP/USD has hit TP and we have made loads of money (hopefully!) lol
So this is the part where I call Nissan West London and order my brand new Nissan GT-R twin turbo in black :slight_smile: and take the rest of the year off!

Or is it??

No, really, we will continue trading until the week ends, after which I am taking my beautiful fiancee for a 3-fday romantic getaway to europe. After that, we begin making the New Year 2012 the most wonderful, prosperous, ā€˜dreams-come-trueā€™ year ever!

PFXP :slight_smile:

Sounds like a good plan to me Mike :slight_smile:
Enjoy the romantic getaway!

Scott

Hi Iā€™m a newbie just starting out on forex does the signal work on spread betting firms? And when do you trade these signals on and how long do you have the orders open for. Much appreciate for the help

Hi Derek,

You can trade on any platform that you wish.

We trade whenever we have a signal &am gmt to 5pm gmt. Orders are generally open for a few days.

There will be no action for the rest of today.
The earliest we will enter will be tomorrow morning.

Have a good evening everyone and see you all tomorrow at 7am GMT.

PFXP :slight_smile:

Prosperityfxpro

Thanks for the info much appreciated

Hi Mike, I just found your blog! Looks awesome. I just joined the ZuluTrader website. I havenā€™t been able to find you. How come?

Thanks.
A

Hi EurBeliever,

Thank you! ZuluTrader requires any signal provider to be registered with them for a whole week before being fatured on their list.

So please search again next week (3rd Jan).

I will post again here, on twitter and my blog ProsperityFXPro | Creating wealth for currency traders ā€“ one trend at a time. to inform everyone again once i am active on their pages).

Happy trading,

PFXP

am glad to have found this thread. way to go PFXP. cant wait for your signals to be available in Zulutrade. cheers

Dear PFXP, just found your thread and it looks good so thank you for your postings. Your story sounds familiar having made same mistake of getting ahead of myself and trading live (and losing a few thousand, sorry babypips). Difference is you stuck with it and have educated yourselfā€¦I will follow you on twitter and can hopefully benefit from your wisdom to make 2012 a good year.
Happy New Year

Thank you. Look forward to it too!

PFXP

Thank you Richdad. They should be up and running from mid next week. I will post once ready.

PFXP

I have decided to focus on posting most UPDATES & ALL SIGNALS via twitter. Please keep posting on this forum/thread as i will be checking in many times every day, and i will be updating it regularly as well as taking questions. Please tell your friends about this thread and let them join in if they wish.
I will continue to post the main updates, together with charts etc. both here as well as my blog ProsperityFXPro | Creating wealth for currency traders ā€“ one trend at a time.

Happy trading!

:35:

Hi may i know the TF that you use in identifyung the trend? i am using H1 but the trend is not strong.

I use the 1 Hour TF for determining the current trend - bearish or bullish.

1.553 on GBP/USD reached. I am preparing to go short with my team on my markā€¦ join us via twitter for live updates, delayed updates will be posted right on this thread :slight_smile: