Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Just a quick note to say thanks for this thread. I am also now following you on twitter! Quick Question. I see the SL, but do you have a set TP, or do you play it as it comes?

Hi odellcash,

Thank you.

You may also wish to know that i am daily updating my blog at ProsperityFXPro | Creating wealth for currency traders ā€“ one trend at a time. with new information relating to current trends.

The CURRENT target for GBP/USD that was triggered yesterday at 08:44gmt at a price level of 1.5718 is 1.5433. This should give us at least 285 pips.

Hi Mike,
As you mentioned entry for EurUSd. Short at 1:3058 SL 1.3070. Then our SL could have hit at 1:00 am EST or 6:00 am London time?

Regards,
Fx280

hi,

yes, this is correct.

euro was not yet ready from the drop, and still is not.

I am planning on partial profits on GBP/USD at the end of 1700gmt candle.
It is most likely that the EUR/USD will give us an signal next week and this may coincide with a GBP/USD.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mike

Merry christmas to my whole team!! Have a healthy, joyful and relaxing christmas - and see you monday morning! :slight_smile:

Welcome back everyone. I hope you enjoyed a pleasant Christmas.

We are currently in bear trends on both eur/usd and gbp/usd.

We are still short on the cable since last week, but will look to reenter at some stage.

The fiber on the other hand has yet to give us a good sell signal - this will happen most likely once price has pierced last weekā€™s low and then retraced back to our supply level.

Happy trading.

PFXP

Markets have been slow today.

We are still waiting to enter short on the eur trend and i expect tomorrow will be our signal day.

We begin trading at 7am GMT tomorrow - donā€™t be late :slight_smile:

PFXP

So what are we expecting with the euro?

The scenario has not changed much since last weekā€™s forecast - I believe the most likely path the euro will take is a dip down to 1.3017, form a small reversal, the, complete a small countertrend (this is key) to the upside, and then we will have our signal to entry short for the big wave down.

And the pound? We have been short since 2nd December - I recommended taking partial profits at the end of last week (I too approx. 100 pips off the trade)
If we have any clear reentry signals on the pound I will let you know.

And nowā€¦ for some special news.
I spent some time (as I usually do) yesterday crunching some permutations and combinations with my entry system - and eureka! I came up with an even more optimised method of entering. Take a look at what we would have been doing with this method so far this week :slight_smile:

The coloured arrows are our entries.

This is what we will be doing from now on :slight_smile:

Happy Trading

PFXP

MY coffee mugā€¦

Trading is not about buying or selling all the time or even every day. Trading is about identifying the moments in time and levels of price where a currency pair is going to move strongly from, with a large predetermined target for taking profits, and a small stop loss for protecting our trade account and for peace of mindā€¦ and only THEN pulling the trigger.

Trading this way is real trading.

Trading any other way is simply a pastime, it is an emotional rush, a ā€˜bit of funā€™.

[B]PFXP[/B]

There is a 3rd SELL LINE on the bearish gbp/usd trade since yesterday.

Examine how price has numerous times rise to meet this level, then fallen back bellow.

For a larger, sharper image of the chart please refer to my latest post on my blog: ProsperityFXPro | Creating wealth for currency traders ā€“ one trend at a time.

FINALLY!!! GU moving down beautifully. Original TP still holds at 1.5433. Anybody wishing an earlier exit may consider 1.5557

Happy Pips!

PFXP :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Just took partial profits on my GBPUSD short at 14:28GMT for 124.7 pips profit :slight_smile:

Team did well too, bagging 100+ pips most of them .

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!

Keep up the good work!

PFXP

You are doing a wonderful work Proā€¦144pips in already and still counting

thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

115+ pips on that move, thanksā€¦

As I write GU @ 2943 - like I said, discovering ProsperityFXPro was a real magic findā€¦

Thank you Mike

It is my pleasure to be of service Green Light :slight_smile:

Hello Mike, Iā€™m new to this forum and i have couple of questions. What is GU?, I donā€™t see the entry point on here, so where can i find it? I appreciate your hard work.