Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

there are signs of possible shorts on eu at 1.2962 now with sl 1.2999 I am entering with caution

Hi ProsperityFXPro,
New follower here… :slight_smile: Read through lots of this thread and it seems like something good is going on! Just wanted to let you know I am interested!
and is the last post referring to EURUSD?
Thanks!

I see readons for AUD/USD to drop this morning from now on. This is d.t. technical setups last night and overnight

another sell just popped up on aud/usd at 1.0378 :slight_smile:

Dear Emmarita,

Thank you for joining. I hope you enjoy the benefits of joining in what I am doing with my global trade group. We have people form all parts of the globe sharing a common interest.
I must apologies that I have been a nit lazy with recent posts and not always specifying the currency pair. This is for 2 reasons: firstly as I have become more proficient at trading these details are taken for granted (ie. as Ionly trade gbp/usd aud/usd and eur/usd by looking at current market price you can easily work out which pair I am referring to, and secondly if you are following the trades on a give pair for a number of days you clearly know what pair we are working on.

Enjoy and hope to welcome you into our international trading community!

PS. If you are new MAKE SURE to go through the ENTIRE BABYPIPS SCHOOL OF PIPSOLOGY!! You will learn valuable information that will serve you well.

Best wishes,

Michael Anthony

The time is now 09:07gmt. UPON THE NEXT 1 MINUTE CANDLESTICK ‘CLEAN’ CLOSE ABOVE 1.0376 WE WILL RECEIVE OUR CONFIRMATION SHORT FOR ALL-OUT BEARISH ACTION :slight_smile:

There it is: Came in at 1.0377

you have way over 200 pips on this beauty :slight_smile: Target/TP is below 1.0146. I suggest some/half profits at the first deep hour close below, all at the daily close below. Gottit?! :wink:

some impulses for gu shorts sl 1.5184 I am testing the waters with this one due to the retrace confirmation being much closer to sl than the signal

there is a similar scenario happening on eur/usd right now too and I feel its in short mode too. the sl on it would be and I will be being very cautious on this pair still and possibly enter at a higher price that’s closer to sl to minimise risk on this trade

New shorts on GBP/USD. SL will be 1.3097

Shorts on EUR/USD now stoploss 1.3097

1.3069 was the entry level

hit ur cutloss?

TRADING ADVICE: I see good potential for sell trade on GBP/USD with 15 min clean closes above 1.5157 and hour closes above 1.5150 and on EUR/USD with 15 minute clean closes above1.3087 and hourly closes above 1.3071 :slight_smile: sl will always be 35 pips above signal

I actually feel that 1.0406 at 16:00gmt was the best shorting level on AUD/USD so far with stoploss 1.0420

Yes, although still in the trade with the higher stoploss 1.0420 and added to it at 16gmt with the better price.I expect it to fall rapidly soon

You are really dedicated ProspertyFXPro!

Are you still trading on Zulutrade by any chance? If so, what is your name on it?

Update from last night (forgot to post here - managed to tweet, skype and email thug! :wink: )

[17/03/2013 21:51:42] prosperityfxpro: What a drop! Marvellous!
[17/03/2013 21:53:31] prosperityfxpro: Just want to let you all know that with such a record drop on the EUR/USD I am taking my 200 pips profit for the time being as the likelihood of price retracing is extremely high after this next hour (or 2) are over
[17/03/2013 21:58:36] prosperityfxpro: PS. That’s 200 pips per entry!

Current message start here:
I have changed all my AUD/USD stoplosses to 1.0443 now. i believe this is the correct sl to use before we get further entries

Thank you. I am, but I am not revealing the name as I do not wish traders to use it as a plugin-in trade following service. At least not yet