Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

GBP/USD sl is 1.5182 so I have opened a few small sells on the pair fully expecting it to go higher and give the best entries.

Quick update on GBP/USD : I feel it is becoming less and less likely that it will rise to give optimised entries. I would encourage you to take shorts on any rises of the pair - the stoploss which in my humble opinion is very safe is 1.5180

I am shorting more GBP/USD now at 1.5122 and 15:00 GMT
TARGET is a daily close below 1.4876 iterim TP’s are hourly closes below 1.5050 and 1.492 (with 1.492 being the main one)

dropped some aud/usd shorts a while ago - likely that new highs will be made before we go shorts again

price on GBP/USD just moments ago retested yesterday’s last short at 1.5127 so it could drop now, or else still hustle for a 15 min close above 1.5135 which would be the 2nd option

IMPORTANT & URGENT: Next 15 min GBP/USD close above 1.5114 should trigger a sell trade on the pair with stoploss 1.5151

this has been the 15 min close short!

Another signal line has been created by market: 15min closes above 1.5130 will generate the following shorts with the previous stoploss of 1.5151

Sold more gbp/usd at 1.5157 with sl 1.518 sorry i couldn’t get the word out earlier apart from on skype

I was just looking at your recent ZuluTrade account activity. On the face of it it looks like you are making a bit of a comeback, but is your strategy still too wreckless? Placing multiple trades just seconds apart on one pair seems very risky and has resulted in 87% of your last 100 trades being losers. Could you explain your logic in this approach?

You are looking at a past test account

I will be looking for longs on the euro from below 1.2855 today with target at 1.3124

eur/usd is likely to be pushed much higher by 1.2878

I would like to see and expect to see price close 15min candle below 1.2857 for the ultimate long - this would ave a max. 16 pip stoploss and massive potential on the EUR/USD

Hi hope you are well,

I like your strategy and was wondering could you breakdown how you would implement it on a daily basis ?

Mudassar

I have decided to short the audusd now with sl 1.0438 as we are only approx 12 pips from the sl. Its an aggressive early trade entry and I am prepared for the sl incase price gives optimised entries

We have our 1st shorts on aud/usd (new short trend) entry 1.0432 sl 1.0465

Hello,

Wondering if you see if I am on the right track. On the Eurusd I have a long entry 1.2896 target 1.300 sl 1.2870

Would you agree ?

Actually it is your [B]current[/B] Forexmagnetic Zulu Trade account I’m looking at right now which is still active as you’ve just closed another 12 losing trades on it today making a total of 106 losing trades from the last 119 trades (89%).

2nd short AUD/USD ENTRY 1.0435 SL 1.0465 TP TBA:13: