Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Can you see what I mean guys? Price closed below by ONE FIFTH OF A PIP then shot straight up

The next levels to function in exactly the same way are 1.5086 and 1.5095. You heard it here first! :wink:

1.5118 might have been the most recent long on gu at 11am gmt :wink:

There may be one more long impulse on a 15 min close below 1.5122 on GBP/USD and that could happen in a few minutes

I feel that 1.5127 today may have been a reentry for GBP/USD. Let’s wait and see how things develop

15 minute closes below 1.5101 on GU may bring futher long trades to the table

I suggest using 1.5065 as sl for these recent longs (best one coming in at 1.5089). NB. Note cautions from last Tuesday re. this setup

1.5080, 1.5078 and 1.5075 look like likely candidates for longs so far in the asian session on GU

1.5034 now has reason to become another GU long…

If the trade is good TP for me is 1.5795
which is just short of 800 pips

Yes- strong indications on my unique take on the market show this could be THE ONE.

Has anyone here read KRYON book one? I think its amazing!

Kryon - The End Times?

1.5019 I feel was a strong long on GU just moments ago

Hello Mike,I am new to this forum and feel like I should have met you a long time ago.
Your work here is completely outstanding.I am following you on twitter now and if you dont mind,would like to be a member of your team.
I think,your swing trade style with minimal sl and max tp is the best system I have seen so far.
Thanx

Yes. This is the one.

Hello Pastorbenlam,

Thank you for such kind words.

I hope you will find much benefit from being in my trading team and following me on Babypips.
I catch swings that are in line with the next major move in a currency pair. The term ‘trend’ can be confusing, as it is subjectively defined and would only therefore hold weight if everyone describing it were using the same trading system.
I continue to serve the forex and babypips community to the utmost of my abilities.

Welcome onboard!

Michael Anthony

This last 15 min close below 1.5101 may have given GU a kick up the bum! :slight_smile:

Took me about an hour to look through the posts in this thread. I will defenetely follow you ProsperityFXPro. Best of luck to you.

Its quite possible a fresh concomitant close/low below 1.5185 will trigger the next long on GBP/USD