Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

I will take my profits on AUD/USD shorts upon a daily close below 1.0145. Should price during that day dip below 1.0008 then I will take all profits then

Please take all your profits on aud/usd on the first 15 minute candle close below 1.0007

To safeguard investor interest i have taken all my profits at 1.0046

Patience pays. Kudos!

Thank you Mike ā€¦ uā€™r da best

Hey mike, just started to follow u I read the first 10 pages I must say pretty impressed how u have been helping others I would love to start to trade along side of u is this the best way to follow u. Thanks again

For those who did not take profits with me yesterday you have had your final whistle with the 15 minute candle close below 1.0007 as I predicted a long time ago

Nice work Mike

Hi Botz. You can follow me live. I use skype and twitter. However please read previous posts or ask other users on what my username is (its pretty obvious - if you use your common sense and think logically you will find me). I must be respectful towards babypips staff and not be seen here to be advertising. I hope you find me soon! :slight_smile:

Best wishes.

MAK

Hi folks. I do not foresee there being any trades on either AU GU or EU in the next few days. You can take a break, relax or pursue other interests until the time comes to pull the trigger again. Levels on GU to wait for are 1.5793 and EU 1.3395 no levels on AU as yet.
Remember you can follow me on tiwtter too

found this thread last niteā€¦ following on twitter and skype nowā€¦ prosperityfxpro.com is marked privateā€¦ how do i gain access?

NB. There ā€˜mayā€™ be a strong long on GBP/USD upon a 15 minute close below 1.5086. Please observe only and donot trade it. The exception is if it ligns up with your own trading method.

Dear Zarar,

Currently my site on not available to the public. Please re-check every week

Many thanks,

Michael Anthony

In a similar vein 1.5042 may be one to watch out for too

IF this trade goes the way I can see it going I would say 1.5820 will be the target area. This is about 800 pips

My ā€˜actionā€™ level for GBP/USD had now changed to 1.5122 as price has shot up already i.e. 15 minute closes below this level may hold magic :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know how you do it man, I just donā€™t knowā€¦:28:

It is highly possible that the next 15 min candle to close below 1.5064 may bring another trigger long for the GBP/USD. Please remember what said yesterday about this pair!

May I take this as a compliment CrazyMonkey?

Undoubtedly my friend.

Not sure why you seem to have followers bent on calling you out on bad tradesā€¦ your signals are free and optional. The irony is they actually seem to be some of your biggest fans :18:

If your signals are confirmed by my trading system, I take them. If not, I donā€™t. Simple as that.

You do have a knack for calling entries ahead of time though man. Not sure how you do it, but keep it up bud!