Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

we had a short at 1.3404 at 6:45am gmt on EUR/USD today. Price has just retested this level and so I have shorted again

Finally for today, once price closes on 15 min chart above 1.3399 one more time there will be another short on EUR/USD

Note on GBP/USD: IF the hour candle closes below 1.5609 and the low is HIGHER than 1.5564 then I will consider taking small long positions on the pair to TP of 1.5793 with a 35 pip stoploss frmo entry

Condition met: I pulled the trigger on a long GBP/USD at 1.5605 with my sl at 1.5569 and TP 1.5793

There was also a long on AUD/USD at 0.9442 in the early hours of the night

I expect the next long on GBP/USD at an hourly close below 1.5635

I have just had one last short on EUR/USD at price level 1.3400

I am going for a long on AUD/USD now

Hi ProsperityFXPro. Do you think that is the time for the AUD/USD to climb up?

The reversal on AUD/USD will complete upon a daily close below 0.9034

Euro trading day opens in 10min, any recommendations? Not looking for any specific bracket.

Hi Xz1. Previously yes, but the AUD/USD is now continuing short until a daily close below 0.9034 (please note, not beginning a new short trend but continuing the previous. Huge difference). My advice is to wait until these levels are reached and market give a clear signal.

The next SER/USD short will come when price closes above 1.3360 on the hour chart. If the trend is very powerful we may not get the chance to get up to this level

Hello, this thread is very long and I was wondering if at some point you describe your process of identifying signals or tell us your system? I am interested in learning

Thanks a lot mike,I just open a short trade with AUD/USD and put TP @ 0.9035. Lets see. ( I am still in Demo mode )

I think this hasn’t happen. in fact market went down? did you went long?

Sorry I missed your message earlier. I will post up all signals in due course so there is no need to ask for trade recommendations.

Hi Ryan. No, at no point in the thread do I expose my unique trading system.

Thank you for your interest though!

Hi Junior. Market is continuing its bearish move until at least a daily close below 0.9034 as I explained briefly earlier.

Thanke you for your answear ProsperityFXPro and thanke you very much for sharing your wisdom with us. You really have a unique system. Keep doing well.