Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

This is awesome folks. I will share something very interesting about EURUSD with you in just a few minutes…

We are waiting mate

EUR/USD is running on 2 sets of technicals: one for the 1 hour chart and the other on the daily chart. Based on the daily analysis EUR/USD will short next when it closes above 1.3360 on the 1 hour chart. HOWEVER! On the hour chart it will short today upon a close above 1.3206 AFTER it has closed below it. I will be shorting with moderate intensity at this point with a 35pip stoploss (+spread) AND using it as a swing-high point for further technical placement and subsequent trades! Let’s eait in eager anticipation and see what EUR/USD ends up doing today :slight_smile:

EUR/USD technicals have ‘flipped-back’ to the previous set where an hour close above 1.3360 would trigger the next short. I will monitor price feed consistently for any changes in the next 24 hours

On the other hand the implications for us are that price MAY NOT give any further signals for the near future and price will continue to plummet. Either way, I am happy! :slight_smile:

A daily close below 1.5290 is what is needed on GBP/USD to elicit the next long

This COULD have been a follow-on signal on EUR/USD at 1.3122 at 18:00 GMT but please do not trade it unless you absolutely have to. Its working off a retracement of a previous sub-entry

a large bearish candle on EUR/USD would be the icing on the cake today…

There may have been a short on EU at 1.3143. I DO NOT recommend thrading this. It is NOT a signal. I will be monitoring to see whether price continues dropping. Furthermore of note: If this does in fact affect price, then you can expect 15 min closes above 1.3125 to produce further shorts. Remember, for you information only!

I have a GOOD ‘FEELING’ about this!

Possible GBP/JPY short around 149.70?

Reminder on GBP/USD status: a daily close below 1.5292 would be prime for long continuations in tomorrow’s trading day

We are approx 430 pips in profit on our EUR/USD trades as of yesterday

I am wondering whether this 1 hour candle close on EUR/USD above 1.3034 wills servce to put more downward pressure on the currency today :slight_smile:

Is this somewhat related to fibonacci? Swear to god, Im gonna figure out your system man, I am coming for you!!! lol

This still valid after the GBP News? it just hit the weekly pivot S1… and facing resistance

Edit: I bought. Weekly pivot S1 and Daily Pivot S1 in this same area… huge risk/reward ratio hopefully it works out

Edit2: 1.5292 is 61.8 retracement haha just saw… and 50 from previous

some kind of Fibo convergence technique maybe?

Sorry Ryan I do not trade that pair!

It is. Bless you Ryan - I wish you all the vey best!

Currently, I feel that 15 min closes above 1.3020 will trigger more shorting activity. Similarly, Once price closes below 1.3008 the same will be true for that level.

In a nutshell folks this is the equivalent to the original trigger levels of 1.3360 and 1.3206 that we had last week. Since price has continued to fall (=strong trend) this is the analogue/fractal of the same pattern occuring in the market on a new wave