Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Next long on gbp/usd = 15 min close below 1.5202 stoploss 40 pips below entry

Since the new long has sl 1.5156 PLEASE CHANGE ALL GU STOPLOSSES TO 1.5156

Last 2 trades of the day I can see are: EUR/USD short upon a 15 min close above 1.3032 with 40pip SL and GBP/USD long upon the next 15 min close below 1.5202 (yes that same level magical again)

Long GU 1.5201 @ 19:15 GMT with SL 1.5160. Modify all GU longs to sl 1.5160 at this stage. Have a lovely weekend!

Hi, Michael, I just have read all the posts in your read from 1st page to the end.
I am sorry I have to say something that might be negative but it would be true.

At the beginning, I was extremely impressed by your call. You know what I was thinking at that time.
I was thinking I would follow your signals very closely. And I would take position heavily because from what
I saw, your signals are WINNING. I was thinking I would make some money, like 10K, in one month.
But after I read all the posts, I found all the trades you post are GREEN ones. You did NOT even mention anything about your loss trades. When people were questioning you for this, it seemed you alway overlooked and kinda like avoiding something. You don’t have the courage to admit that you had made loss trades all the time.
At least, you should post your LOSS trades. But you just did not say anything and put up all your winning trades.

From what I read, I know you are a very kind, nice, modest, polite, patient, friendly man…Extremely nice.
But you did have many bad calls, but you did not say anything about your failure trades. Please kindly be noted that people will trust you absolutely if you always win. And they, especially newbies, will take your advice and make their trades.
what does that mean? That mean people will lost their money. But you don’t get any…

Hi Shepherdlin,

Thank you for your long message.

To be brief: ALL of my trades that I take on my PAMM account are available to view for traders. If you are following on skype or twitter you will have the website url. Here is a most up to date screenshot :

You are referring to old methods - perhaps going back a year or more. It is normal to feel a little confused - I admit this is the 1st time I ever wrote anything in this form and I have learned much along the way.

I hope you will benefit from this thread.

Best wishes,

Michael Anthony

Michael, thank you for your reply. Are you still a Zulutrader signal provider? If yes, are you looking for a lot of people following you in the Zulutrader?
Let’s see what your signals in the coming days. If it is not good, please admit that in this thread and post information related. Is that all right?
As far as I know, 99% people in this business loses money. So, that’s why they come here or other forums to find reliable trading systems. On the other hand, I mean, it is nothing to get stopped out, which is better than a few hundred pips loss more.
Wish you having a good weekend.

You have a short memory Mike… are you forgetting your big Zulu Trade loosing run in April this year??.. 200 loosing trades from 213 trades resulting in a loss of 5,673 pips.

And then there’s one of your other Zulu Trade accounts ZuluTrade - Trader Performance loosing 14,998 pips between April 12 and May 5 this year!!!

As Shepherdlin puts it…

Personally, I think it’s all ‘smoke and mirrors’ Mike!

I have only 1 thing to say to people who hold such negativity in their hearts: watch and decide for yourself. Notice how it is not the 600+ members that are commenting here - they are too busy enjoying the fruits of their labours with hundreds of pips recently. Personally, I am not interested in idle banter - I am not here to write willy-nilly or just on a whim, I am here to post good, solid , profitable trade advice which you can choose to either monetize on or develop your own trading method in conjunction with.

Bless you all.

Love and Light.

No shorting on EUR/USD below 1.3066 for this new trading week (for now anyway)

Michael, again, I just would like to say you are very a good man.
I can find no words to describe you.
But if your call is not good, your followers will lose a lot of money.
Are you happy to see this?

I don’t want to make any negative comment any more. But FYI, as far as I know from an employee in FXCM, signal providers in Zulutrader INTENTIONALLY make bad calls always. And the purpose is to make followers’ accounts BLOWN.
And then People in ZULUTRADER and FXCM can split the money that the followers HAVE LOST.
That’s what I read from a website.

Dear Shepherdlin,

Thank you very much for this information.

I cannot comment as to its accuracy as I not aware of anything of this kind.

Just to let you know I have intentionally NOT stated my active Zulutrade Account name as I have not wished for anyone reading these pages to follow me using that system. Its something for my personal use at the moment. Readers are welcome to use my signals RIGHT HERE on Babypips :slight_smile:

I make money on forex. Just so you know. My record is publicly available for anyone wishing to know specifics of my trading.

Many thanks.

Michael Anthony

So any call for today, Mike? You are still holding GU long at 1.5206, right? Thanks~

I certainly am. I have 5 positions on from last Friday on GBP/USD long. There was a reentry available on the 15 min close below 1.5202 at 08:15am gmt this morning.

EUR/USD reached 61.80% retracement of current swing. SL 1.3105 I expect to hold. I have added a little to my EUR/USD shorts

I do expect a higher entry still. Its a failsafe in case trend is very strong

Closes on 15 min on eur/usd above 1.3066 and candles that interact with 1.3073 that close as ‘green’ candles will be two more important shorting conditions out of a possible 3

EUR/USD hitting on critical levels in its retrace move

Are you trading on EUR/USD?

1.3069 was the most recent shorting point for EUR/USD with original SL of 1.3105