Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

We have another short on EUR/USD now at 1.3070 at 23.15 GMT

What youā€™ve said here about FXCM is completely false. We offer traders No Dealing Desk (NDD) forex execution specifically to eliminate potential conflicts of interest between us and our clients. On the NDD model, FXCM makes money off client trading volume, not client losses. That means we want our clients to be successful, so they will continue trading with us.

Please provide a link to the website where you read these false statements, so I can post a response there as well.

Agree with Jason Rogers.

AUD/USD: is likely to short from above 0.9253

Personally I agree both with Jason and iandjx - the only truly successful and sustainable business model for a broker is that providing a win-win situation to the Client and the broker.

I took another long at 10:00 gmt on GBP/USD with sl 1.5155

IF current GBP/USD candle closes above 1.5184 and remains bearish (red candle) then we had a significant long signal on our hands :slight_smile:

If GBP were to drop further today we will definitely get into further longs upon a daily close below 1.5181

+1
and while Iā€™m at it Iā€™m one of the 600+ who thanks you and appreciates what you do for us
Gp

If the current 15 min candle on GBP/USD closes below 1.5130 we will go long with a 40 pip sl

This guy is the real deal. Personally I use his signals to back my own trading system and he gets it spot on most of the time. Appreciate your efforts Mike! :slight_smile:

there may actually be GU longs below 1.5179 todayā€¦

I have picked up on a potential (albeit a little risky) AUD/USD long at .9071 TP .9252 and SL .9031 !!

shorted the EUR/USD on the 50 % retrace just now as an additional entry to previous

simply awesome mikeā€¦

ur prediction is on the dotā€¦ really appreciate your effort of sharing ur decisions real-timeā€¦

If eur/usd were to short again in this trend i expect that short to come at or above 1.3032

This trade is working out very nicely so far

Remember what i said about the next 15 min clean close below 1.5130 guys. I expect this could give a bigtime long on gbp/usd

You reckon itā€™s a good time to go long from now?

Also, please change all EUR/USD slā€™s to 1.3105