Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Absolutely. Are you not in the live trading room? If you were you would know that I took longs on GBP/USD at 1.5099, 1.5080 and 1.50607 all with SL 1.5059 (yes, this last trade had approx. 2 pips SL) TP’s are 1.5792

Thank you for the signals I am following. A little hairy at the moment though

What live trading room? I’ve only been following the posts on this thread. Still new to this forum.

I have gone into GU once more with sl 1.5053

Read some history - I offer a live skype room and free signals live via twitter also. Please ask another member of google me as I am not allowed to advertise in any way on babypips. I do my best to give most of the info here on the babypips forum too

I’m following you now on Twitter :slight_smile:

Next signal on GU is the current 15 min candle closing below 1.5068 with SL 1.5053

Just had the long on GBP.USD now at 1.5061 with SL 1.5053

Any specific target?

[05/07/2013 00:12:36] prosperityfxpro: penultimate long on GBP
[05/07/2013 00:12:39] prosperityfxpro: placed my sl at 1.5020

You’re taking a major risk O.o - Good luck!

If the current 15 min GBP candle closes below .5015 but above .5008 the I will long I more time with a 40 pip SL

No I am not. I take intelligent and limited risks. Your comment is very subjective.

Yes, 1.5792

Sorry. I only said that because I’ve just seen the pound taking hits all day. But hey, I’m still learning, trying to understand why you are doing what you are doing. Hope you understand what I am saying.

Very fine close on the GBP/USD but I decided under the circumstances it was good enough so I went long on the GBP/USD with my stoploss at 1.4971

I’m in @ 5005 SL 1.4971 not sure on TP !

Dear Graphicvs,

I appreciate everything you have said and I certainly did not take any comment personally! I was simply being honest and assertive in my views.

Its an unusual situation with GBP/USD I have to admit, and I was making sure to take my chances at the most opportune times so as to strictly control and minimise risk.

I can see ‘ahead’ how this scenario may look and I certainly hope that the 40 pip sl from this last entry will hold up.

Either way, we are up 540+ pips and counting on EUR/USD short from a few weeks ago so we are in the big money and trying to get into a decent large GU countertrend trade that I expect to end at 1.5792

Gone now well you can only try

Think I leave alone for rest of day

Cheers

AUD/USD should trend short upon a 15 min candle close above 0.9253