Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Hi Mimmi,

These are targets for the current bear trend. We are yet to reenter in 2012. Waiting eagerly for a nice & precise entry point. Are you with us on twitter or my blog for signals and more details?

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

Thanks for the answer.
Yes, now I am with you everywhere…
It looks very very good I must say!
I am looking forward for the next entry!
Thanks for sharing! (Just wish I understood more of what you are doing…)
Kind regard

Yes Mimmi - so am I! :slight_smile:
Stick with it and you will learn a lot about trading forex. Remember to read the FXeducation section at ProsperityFXPro | Creating wealth for currency traders – one trend at a time. :slight_smile:

Best wishes, and Happy Trading!

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

Happy new year. God will give us green year in fx in 2012. How is your family and everyone in UK? When are we getting first entry in 2012?

Hi,
My family is well, thank you.
We are waiting for our first entry of 2012, and with it being NFP week it is unsurprising that this is the case.
As soon as there is a signal you will receive it by SMS via twitter, and I will also post the signal here on the Babypips forum and on my website: www.prosperityfxpro.com

Best wishes,

Mike a.k.a PFXP

The market looks unlikely to give us an entry on either pair this afternoon. On Monday morning we will reassess the situation and if our target of 1.2480 has not been reached on EUR/USD then we will look to short on both pairs.

Wishing all of you a relaxing weekend :slight_smile:

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

Hi prosperity - I’ve tried your website prosperityfxpro.com but it does not show.

Will I receive your signals if I subscribe to this thread?

Thank you,
Sean

Hi sean,

The website is up and running absolutely fine. Please try by clicking this link: ProsperityFXPro | Creating wealth for currency traders – one trend at a time.

Furthermore, as soon as I have a signal I send it out on Twitter (same username), then I will post to my skype group (which you are welcome to join by the way) and my website and babypips.

So you get the earliest signals via twitter (and they come to you as an SMS to your phone if you set it up correctly), but you will get the signals in any of these aforementioned ways.

As I have enhanced my system recently to take limit orders (set and forget) there really is not a massive rush to get orders in.

Best wishes,

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

Cheers Mike,

Im a newbie to forex - do all your traders come with entry exit and stop points?

Ive got you on twitter.

Thank you very much,
Sean

I will follow along i would lie to obtain some or your material and see what you hv! You cant ever get enough info to learn!

You are right Pipmonsterpip, you can never stop learning! :slight_smile:

Hi Sean,

Every time we enter in the market we have a predefined stoploss.
We most commonly have pre-determined targets too, although will often change as the trends develop on both currency pairs, and correlation between EUR/USD and GBP/USD play an important factor too.
Occasionally we may enter a trend early and have to wait a short while before the market gives us a target / take profit value. This is just how my trading system works, and targets have proven themselves to be EXTREMELY accurate.

Best wishes,

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

Hi Mike,

Hopefully an order tomorrow - any usual time - or any time?
Thank you,
Sean

Mike,

I’ve read through your recommended reading list - I’m very keen to develop my own style although I’m relatively new to fx.

What book/course would you advise I go for first?

Thank you,
Sean

Hi Sean,

I hope so too.

Anytime.

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

Hi again Sean,

I would recommend Steven Nison - The candlestick course & Profiting in Forex (course) if you are able to get it, and Forex 360 by James De Wet. The latter is unavailable at the moment, but you never know what a good google search might find - if you know what i mean :wink:

Best wishes,

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

[B]A new week a new beginning[/B]

Both the eur/usd and gbp/usd are in down trends.

The focus now is to wait until the market give us a fresh entry point, which will involve the market moving bullishly at first followed by bearish movement.

There are no major fundamentals to consider today on these pairs, which may slow things down a little (although not necessarily, this is just an experiential observation).

Let’s wait together and see.

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

I would like to share 2 interesting levels on gbp/usd.

Please place a dotted blue line at 1.5700 & then a dotted black line at 1.5748. Apart from any new signals we receive, these two levels would be amazing levels to sell the pound at. In either case the Stop loss would have to be slightly above 1.5774 These levels will remain sell points as long as we are still in a down trend.

For larger, clearer charts please check out ProsperityFXPro | Creating wealth for currency traders – one trend at a time.

Hi Mike,

Im sorry to bother you - but I was hoping you’d know the answer:
I’m trying to buy a penny stock NSRS.ob - I’ve searched for a UK penny stock broker on line but cannot find one.
I tried stock trade who are USA based but I cannot seem to use them.

Hope you’re able to help,
Sean

Hi Sean,

Very sorry - I have no idea. I have never traded stocks. My focus has always been on FX.

Hope you find the answer to your question somewhere.

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

PS. Have you tried asking anyone in my skype chatroom? There is a lot of networking going on so someone may know the answer to your question.