Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Please note the interesting falling window created by price action upon gapping down of the market over the weekend

Anyone knows what happened to the cable few minutes before 15:00GMT?

There doesnā€™t seem to be any explanation about the drop.

Thanks
A

Well it took me out darn !

Hello Mike,

Would you please mention the support and resistance in the chart itself( by typing). The reason is , from iPhone I couldnā€™t see them properly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your good work,
I really appreciated,

Thank you
Shan

Hi EurBeliever,

Can you post a screenshot of your chart? I have nothing of interest on my platform.

Thanks.

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

Here is the 5min graph. There is almost a 50pips drop for no apparent reason. I have looks at the news and forexlive.

Hi Mike,

I couldnā€™t find you on ZULU under that name.

Are you able to annotate your chart to show exactly which candles you mean?

The username is actually FXprosperitypro

I will only become active once 31 trades have been placed.

As soon as this is achieved I will alert everyone here on the babypips forum, on my website: ProsperityFXPro | Creating wealth for currency traders ā€“ one trend at a time., via twitter and also on skype.

Happy trading :slight_smile:

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

Taken from skyperoom chat:

I want to give you another recommendation. I mentioned a level of 1.5685 on GBP/USD yesterday. If you are keen on getting into the trade at the best price around this level I would not recommend you place a limit order yet. If we wait for price to react 1st we can get in with a better price and tighter stop, so for now just have a horizontal line at this level and wait with me.

Hi Shan,

Thatā€™s not a problem - but can you let me know if you are able to access my website on your mobile - the charts there are full size and best quality so seeing the levels should not be an issue. ProsperityFXPro | Creating wealth for currency traders ā€“ one trend at a time.
Please check it and let me know.

I await your confirmation,

Happy trading!

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

Hello mike

Still the same, we cannot see the price level properly in the chart even in the website.

Would you please type the price level in the chart itself.

Let me know your thought,

Sorry for the delay,

Thanks for your help
Shan

Mike, do you now trade as a full time job and did you at some point make the transition from having an alternative full time job to trading full time for a living? Iā€™m anticipating it will be one thing getting knowledgable and profitable and quite another making the big leap to trade full timeā€¦
Keep up the great work, as always, very much appreciated.
Billy

Billy, always a good idea to have more than one source of income.
Sean

Short Term Countertrend Analysis (no trade recommendations!)

Enjoy, and I hope you find this useful/educational.

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

PS. Are you able to see the price levels on the chart clearly now?

Billy,

I trade 7am gmt to 5pm gmt Mon-Fri. I also function as a healthcare practitioner. I work from home so it enables me to do both concurrently.You are right with your statement regarding profitability :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your support and positive comments.

Mike a.k.a. PFXP

Hello Shan,

All done. Can you see the prices now?

Regards,

Mike PFXP

Hello Mike

Thank you very much and God Bless You

Regards
Shan

[B]NEW UPDATE TO TRADING SYSTEM SIGNALS[/B]

From now on I will be posting limit-order style trade recommendations for Countertrend trades also. The format of all trade signals will be:

TREND: <LONG or SHORT>/<ENTRY>/<STOPLOSS>/<TAKE PROFIT>

&

COUNTERTREND: <LONG or SHORT>/<ENTRY>/<STOPLOSS>/<TAKE PROFIT>

Happy Pips! :smiley:

PFXP