Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

long means buy short means sell. It is going down

Hi Farhan - I don’t know how experience you are with forex trading but I would highly advice you to go through some of the free insight course for forex trading that is available on this website.

I now expect GBP/USD to give an hourly close below 1.4857 and then go long

Thank you graphicvs

So, I have gone long on GBP/USD @ 1.4855 at 11:00AM GMT with my stoploss at 1.4815 and my takeprofit at 1.5792

My dear goodness! If AUD/USD rises above 0.9253 on the 15 min chart and we get an AUD/USD continuation trend short, this will mean we have new entries on all 3 pairs on the same day. YAHOO!
NB. I have forecast this AUD/USD trade as I do on all trades - ProsperityFXPro will always tell you in advance what is going on and when - that’s how we do things in this thread!!! :21:

a 15 min close below 1.4821 should trigger the next gu long. this next candle only

value changed to 1.4813 now

Hi Prosperity, great thread looking forward to following and reading your thread. Also I have invested in the stevens videos and chart seminars.

Do you mean babypips school?

Very good info available through that.

hey there any pridictions on eur/usd today ?

Hi Guys. If possible please refrain from asking such questions. I will post up all signals as and when they are ready. There is no need for you to ask. Thanks!

Hi BigRed,

Well done! I hope you enjoy them and get benefit from the information and techniques found therein.

Just to let you know I entered small size shorts on EU around 1.2827 which was the 50% retracement level from the previous major entry. This is not a signal rather me telling you what I am personally doing.

The markets look a mess today for some reason

For a bigger signal on EU we need price to close below 1.2807 on 15 min chart. I will update you how to trade it once this condition is met and price actin developed slightly more

Looks can be deceiving. Don’t let the quiet before the storm take you by surprise

EUR/USD - I think today’s resistance level will down to 1.2715. And it is possible starts of bullish movement if the price breaks the level 1.2825 then target of this movement will be 1.2910

Lots of important news out late in the day London time today. This is a possible reason for the slowness in the markets so far today