Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

we may get a corker of a short in EUR if the hour candle closes above 1.2834

NB. The ULTIMATE short would come with a 15 min close between 1.2887 and 1.2898 still (remember yesterday?)

(NOT A SIGNAL) I have shorted GBP/USD at 1.4946 with sl 1.4962 and TP when we get the long countertrend trade below 1.4813

1.2858 may be an important level to watch for EU shorts today

trying for a EU short now…

Previous short trend may likely have ended end of last day’s candle (considering last shorts stop was taken out) and a new short setup begun. I will be looking to short at 15 min clean closes on EUR/USD above current high of 1.2947

short eur/usd 1.2976 sl 1.3016

Between 10pm last night UK time and now, the markets have been quite stable. Been a slight retracement. But I’m hoping this afternoon it’ll go crazy again.

team - this is my only message for now. i am out of a proper wireless connection since last night and am doing my best to function on limited iPhone hotspot capability. We have shorted the AU/USD as it closed able said level and we are riding this down to TP of a daily close below 0.9033

I have sussed what EUR/USD will do and yesterday was a blessing in disguise. We only made approx. 500 pips per trade from trend start which should have been exited at 1.2777 for 630 pips profit. Good news is EU will rise above current highs and short big time :slight_smile:

What an interesting week it has been. Have a good rest everybody!!

short AUD/USD SL 0.9145 during the asian session. came in at 0.9105

If 15min candle now closes above 0.9093 we will have another short on AUD/USD

there it is : SHORT AUD/USD 0.9093 @ 15GMT SL 0.9134

For those who have not shorted my advice is ‘short now on AUD/USD’ its likely to be the best opportunity you get to make pips today

Any particular target?

Where wud yur tp be

A daily close below 0.9034

A daily close below 0.9034

There may be another short on the close of this currentl 15 candle if it ends up bullish