Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

I have spent time going over the technicals of the GBP/USD currency pair. My conclusion is that I the longs came at price levels 1.4824 (1st long) and 1.4862 (2nd long) with stop loss 1.4821. The only possibility for a new long on this (counter)trend is at 15 min closes below 1.4880. Watch this space and mark this level on your charts. The Target for this trade is 1.5792 which is actually the beginning of the next short (main)trend.

15 min close ABOVE 0.9274 and I will short :smiley:

I intend to use a 40 pip stop loss from my entry point. However, the true previous stop loss was 0.9318 and so if this is less then I will use this stop loss most likely

Trade 1 AUD/USD: Entry: 0.9276 Stop 0.9318 Take profits: daily close below 0.9034 :smiley:

Was that a short entry?

Absolutely.

If the next 15 min candle closes above 0.9235 we have our 2nd short with 40 pips SL and we modify all our stops to this new value

Trade 2 AUD/USD: Short at entry point 0.9240 Stoploss 0.9280 Take profit as before

Can I ask the reasoning for the expected closing rate you have? :slight_smile:

shorted some more AUD/USD at 0.9246

Seeing the negative price action on the daily chart, and the USD strength I see building up, am totally on this too. Added a position here. Although I believe your stop loss is quite tight and at a fib level, I have given my trade some more space and put it above the fib level.

EUR/USD UPDATE: I have reanalysed and come to the conclusion that EU shorted at 1.3151, 1.3158, 1.3163 and 3150 with stop loss 1.3191. I have entered a controlled position smaller than I would otherwise.

The daily timeframe suggests that the target could be 2000 pips away - beyond 1.1283

HI MIKE…:cool:

I think its such a generous share from you…
makes traders around the world smile n cheersup back…
n thats something you cant value from money…
:cool:

Hope god blesss…
Admire in amazement…

Andika…

Completely agree with above post - I’m a new trader so thanks for sharing your learnings with us.

Hello ProsperityFXPro, I have been following you for around 2 weekd and you are really accurete; I would really like to learn how to fish and stop having free fish.
Regards
Luis Ignacio

0.9251 is a level that if price touches may cause AUD/USD to shoot downwards again. This is the only permanent technical level that AUD/USD has left in its track thus far. Other than this AUD/USD needs more price development today before another technical short can take place, or it may simply drop towards TP:60:

THANK YOU, thank you & thank you for such lovely comments! I am so happy that I work with such wonderful people!

Hello Luis,

Thank you for your post. Accuracy is one of the most important aspects of any trading method. It builds confidence, satisfaction… and your account balance!

If you would really like to learn how to fish then you must begin with a ‘burning desire’ to make it in the trading game.

I shorted AU again (small) at 0.9184 AS AN EXPERIMENT !
:27:I do not advise you follow me unless on demo