Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

0.9109 we just had another short on AU

If the current 1 hour candle on AUD/USD closes above 0.91064 we will have another short trade

If price does not close below TP today then I fully expect that tomorrow’s trading day will bring great downward pressure on the AUD/USD with all the short loading going on today

Shorted Au .9097 whats the target? Seems to be rising up since :slight_smile:

If you have not done so already I recommend that you change all of your stoplosses on AUD/USD to the lowest SL i.e. 0.9134

It’s coming down below .91 :smiley:

I apologise if I have not written the target here. I have mentioned it a number of times evidently in the live trade room and via twitter. For all those using my babypips signals the TP / Target is a DAILY CLOSE below 0.9034

Adnanusman - please find the target in a recent post. My trading system allows for multiple entries that signify technical accuracy in line with my trading principles. When I short and price rises, I am on the lookout for further shorts as often SL remains the same and so the distance from the entry point to the sl decreases meaning I am able to trade with a larger position size whilst consistently minimising my exposure and therefore what you would generally call ‘risk’.

Hmm! Interesting… in that case, I’ll add another entry above 91 :slight_smile:

Saw a short on AU at 0.9189 with stop loss 0.923

Market has not respected the Sunday daily candle in the technical picture. This is therefore the next short based on a fibonacci retracement which I feel is very strong

Still shorting? No change of bias? I am agreeable only on the basis that audusd is still under the red trend line on my screen :slight_smile:

Trade 2: AUD/USD Short at entry point 0.9204 Stop 0.9230

Recap of today:
Trade 1: AUD/USD Short at entry point 0.9189 Stop 0.9230 Takeprofit at a daily close below 0.9034

Trade 2: AUD/USD Short at entry point 0.9204 Stop 0.9230 Takeprofit at a daily close below 0.9034

Trade 3: AUD/USD Short at entry point 0.9200 Stop 0.9230 Takeprofit at a daily close below 0.9034

Retrace entry has hit sl. The final setup remains: a DAILY close above 0.9126 followed by (on Wednesday) breaches of today’s highs on the 15 minute candle, then shorting from there with a 40 pips stoploss. The target will still remain a daily close below 0.9034. By the looks of how high price is reaching today on AUD/USD we will have at least 200 pips profit and very, very likely much, MUCH more.

I will post tomorrow.

In the meanwhile EUR/USD is rising fast to its predetermined short trend commencing levels (above 1.3206).

So will go short on Aud/USD tomorrow?

Seems AUD/USD want to go higher?
Will we go short again? or will we wait for higher entry?

I would wait for higher entry. Lets see what it finishes today at 10pm UK time

0.9260 is the level above which I will look for shorts today on the 15 min chart today.

1.3206 is the level above which I will look for shorts on the EUR/USD today.