Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Okeee…
I got it…
we can’t rule cz everyday has its own condition…
thanks…

Eur/Usd seems going up right now…
what do we nee to do…?
or just hang this for the moment till it going down again…?
:slight_smile:

still try to understand…
could you more explain this quick secret mike…
thanksss…

I wish you a great weekend everyone!

Same to you! :slight_smile:

I think that all you need do is wait Andika. I suspect the reason why EUR/USD is so extremely slow is that the trend that has setup is absolutely huge. Much bigger than anything I have seen in quite a while on any currency pair. A 2000 pip trend setup may lead to a few days where sell/short trades are accumulated before the currency begins to drop down. There will generally be opportunities to short again after retraces, these can come every few days. Let’s be patient and see what next week brings :slight_smile:

What I was really doing was giving you the next short signal on EUR/USD in advance. So when price drops, then rises and closes above 1.3108 you can choose to short with a 40 pips stop loss from the entry point.

i ve ever in this postion so many time…when the retracement came…we lose patient…
not long after that…what we expect came n passed by…
I see…
thanks so much…
Gain many things chat with you…
:18:

oh…
can be conclude that it was a signal for scalping mike…?
so we can gain either long term or short term…?:32:

Mike, Great job you are doing here I’m 140 pips up over 2 entries on the current A/U trade kinda wish it was not on demo. Never mind getting the confidence to live trade what I feel are high probability set ups. Thanks again.

Hello Mike,

I found your thread this morning and have been reading thru it today. Your intro is so similar to mine. I have been trading FX part time now for 3 1/2 years. I have improved tremendously and after all the learning I am just a price action trader using support and resistance levels. Now that I have found this thread it has me intrigued and I am going to follow you. I am currently long EUR/USD targeting 1.318/1.320 area. I am already in profit and have set break even. Your short calls late last week have me concerned on my long position? I am glad I found this thread and hopefully you can help me over the hump. I believe I just need a little boost and I will be on my way! Thank you again for helping, it takes a special person to give back in the way you are doing!

Mike,

I found your thread this morning and have been reading thru it today. Your intro is so similar to mine. I have been trading FX part time now for 3 1/2 years. I have improved tremendously and after all the learning I am just a price action trader using support and resistance levels. Now that I have found this thread it has me intrigued and I am going to follow you. I am currently long EUR/USD targeting 1.318/1.320 area. I am already in profit and have set break even. Your short calls late last week have me concerned on my long position? I am glad I found this thread and hopefully you can help me over the hump. I believe I just need a little boost and I will be on my way! It takes a special person to help others the way you are helping and I thank you for your time!

1. I have changed my EU sl to 1.3198 until market shows further development
  2. I believe that 0.9220 at 01:00 gmt may have heralded another short on AUD/USD

It may well be that 1.3164 is the level EU wants to close over on the 15 min in order to give us the next major short.

I have shorted more euros now. I am splitting my sl between 1.3198 and 1.3180 as now I believe 1.318 will actually be strong and hold

What is your target?

How do you figure your levels? I notice you state price closes in the opposite direction of your bias above or below certain levels. Does your strategy work on all time frames? How can we find out more?

[QUOTE=“dgib;511845”]What is your target?[/QUOTE]

Dgib look at page 97 for a clue on target which as yet is not definitive but suffice to say there is plenty of time for that as it is a long way off.

Expectation on AUD/USD 15 min: drop to below 0.9175 then a close above it = the next short

perfect shorting stop on EUR/USD right this instant if you ask me :slight_smile: