Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Around the 1.3164 area

A daily close below 0.9033 for AUDUSD and below 1.1280 on EURUSD all going well

That’s great. Thank you for your great post. I hope that being part of my team will help you to achieve your forex goals and dreams.

I do not teach how I trade. I assist you by way of giving you my own unique signals by way of which you can both profit in fx and use to ‘tweak’ your trading system to a higher calibre.

Lots of new members reading this thread - I am very pleased!!

AUDUSD is heading the drop - time for EURUSD now ?

Expectation on AUD/USD 15 min: drop to below 0.9175 then a close above it = the next short

One message that I posted earlier in my live trading room and via twitter was:
perfect shorting stop on EUR/USD right this instant if you ask me :slight_smile:

This was when price was touching 1.3164.

So far price has dropped.

Unless it will look for further confirmation I expect it to go down

How do we get in your live trading room?

1.3164 now on EU - I expect this is confirmation and another ripe short opportunity

I have now chosen to modify sl to 1.318 for the sake of limiting risk and seeing how EU performs today

I am shorting EU now since we are so close to 1.3198 with 1.3198 as SL !

13 pips from sl and as little as under 8 near the candle peak I have gone in at this level. Huge reward:risk

I feel it is very important to limit damage potential in moments of uncertainly. There must be no fear of taking a loss so that a large gain can be made. I am most happy to take a loss at 1.3180 only to reenter at 7-13 pips from the sl of 1.3198 and get the gain!

1.3198 being blown would indicate that the daily setup is invalid and then we would have to wait for the next

Once this drops I will lead you into ‘scaled-in’ shorts on EUR/USD - so you can sell a little at a time with a better and better stop loss and hopefully make significant profits at the end of trend

IF this daily setup on the EUR/USD fails then I fully expect price to rise to 1.3393 before giving the next shorts

I have actually decided to pull out of the euro now - I am certain price is going to these upper regains before the major shorts

I believe that you were right with you analysis ! :slight_smile:

went for another short at 0.9210 on AUDUSD to add into my short positions