Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

0.9226 -> another minor shorting level

I have good reason to expect that a 15 min close above 0.9230 will send AU downwards

I have seen Short AUD/USD at 0.9242 stop loss 0.9270

Wondering whether 15 min closes above 0.9293 will generate the next short… hmmm… market is being very tough today

Levels on AUD that are very important are 0.9280 and 0.9293 and 15 min closes above these will allow me to take shorts with sl 1.3180

Correct the sl Mike. Also did you take the recent short then or are you waiting fior 9293 first?

I have just noticed that there have been sells on AU at 0.9282 and 0.9275. A 15 min close above 0.9252 will also indicate a sell

great sharing
thanks for the signals and analysis !
cheers

I have attempted an AUD.USD short now at 0.9274 - its really the one from the previously explained signal but price developed in such a way as to give the signal about 20 pips higher and thus with a 20 pips lower stop loss which is really nice)

I have sold AU again at 0.9282 with stop loss 0.9300

0.930 should hold

market is very confusing at times because one one timeframe it shows 1 thing and on another is shows another result and these can change overnight - it sounds funny but its true. I have seen this happen many times!

[QUOTE=“ProsperityFXPro;512492”]market is very confusing at times because one one timeframe it shows 1 thing and on another is shows another result and these can change overnight - it sounds funny but its true. I have seen this happen many times![/QUOTE]

Are you still short bias, as I am. My thinking is to get the Gold as low as possible to help the US out of their weak currency at the mo?? Your thoughts would be good :wink:

0.9295 was an interesting level - it could have been a short with 5 pip stop loss (0.9300) !!! and another !

Hello everyone. AU had misleading technicals on 22nd July which led me to expect a fall. Now that the stop has been hit it confirms the direction of the pair to me and so I can see that even today we may have the reversal trend longs below 0.9179. It is the only pair within sight to have such a setup as EU and GU are still very far away from theirs.

What do you mean? You are going to go long from .9179?? What are your views about EUR/USD and GBP/USD?

interesting scenario on AU: 1 hr close below 0.9163 = Countertrend long (V. powerful) and below 0.9179 we will get trend longs. In combination I expect this to be extremely powerful

Do you expect a big spike upwards on audusd?

Hope you are right about the next one Mike. sorry to say, but i’m beginning to lose confidence in the signals you claim to be absolutely sure about

Buy aud/usd @ 1 hour close below 0.9163. Stoploss = 40 pips from entry.

Buy aud/usd @ 15 minute close below 0.9155. Stoploss = 0.9124