Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

1.5562 was perhaps the best level so far to get into a gu position

[QUOTE=“ProsperityFXPro;523126”]1.5562 was perhaps the best level so far to get into a gu position[/QUOTE]

What is a “gu” position?

gbp/usd :slight_smile:

NB. There was a short trade on the EUR/USD at 1.3374 which occurred at 07:15am GMT today. I expect the next short to come in at a 15 minute candlestick close above 1.3348

Thank you for helping!

No problem! :slight_smile: thanks for the signal on EU. Have you taken the new short?

My expectations are a GU long below 1.4983 and shorts above 1.5798

We have our short. And 1.3376 was an amazing level to get short at

I feel we had a mega powerful short on eu at 1.3397

I see this 1.33984 @ 16:37 GMT as the last possible short for EU

EU has been pursuing a specific trade all along that was based on the 23rd Aug daily technical analysis short trade. As far as I see this was completed when price action kissed 1.33946 and the only second I can see is if it retests this. I have placed some trades with a small SL of 1.3405 which would account for 40 pips from the main short earlier today and the rest I have kept at the original 1.3415

I see no reason for EU to linger around these high levels apart for the potential for another piercing of 1.33946

Hi prosperity! Thank you for sharing you trades! What is the first TP on eur short?

Great call on your EU short last night. Got stopped out before the long bearish bar though. Too bad. Could have ended up with some nice profit. Anyways, would like to know more of your system. Thanks!

1.3340 on EURUSD may be a level where lies a pending short trade. Let’s see what happens

short EURUSD at 1.3343 already

new sl for this last trade is sl 1.3384

Everyone please chill out with the TP - I will tel you DAYS before time where your TP will be. For those desperate to take some profits early take them at or below 1.3121

I believe AUDUSD had a strong buy yesterday at 0.8901 and retrace long at 0.8937

I have entered into two long positions on AUD/USD now. The last one being at 0.8927