Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

As I suspected 1.3266 at 12:15pm gmt was a short impulse of various sorts on EURUSD. I did not call it on purpose.

0.8196 on AUDUSD was also the lowest long trade on the dip just now

I am now an ‘FX-Men Honorary Member’ on Babypips :slight_smile: I feel privileged :smiley:

Congratulations, well deserved.
:wink:

Thank you.

Yeeeehaaaaw Cowboy!!! :54:

more AUDUSD longs at current price lows

this is, I believe, the final long that AUDUSD was searching for at 0.8916 at 21:54 gmt

Tp for aud/usd is 0.9252

Should price on audusd close or open below 0.8909 on the 1 minute chart (one-minute chart) you should buy aggressively and smartly place your stoploss at 0.8893

1 min opens/closes on 1 minute chart above 1.3254 and 1.3266 may also prove important. I will not act on these in a major way however

Aud/usd still a buy?

I have bought more AUD/USD. MY stop loss is0.8863

Hey Prosperity - do you still have your blog? If so could I get access - As a newbie I am impressed with your material. Thanks in advance Peter K

Yes Letter B

Hey Peter,

Thanks for your post. My previous website is closed to public viewing and I am working on a new website. Once it is ready you will know. Best wishes.

If anyone should be interested in trying out a short this mooring on EUR/USD I would suggest using for your stop loss 1.3259

Thank you Pfxpro - waiting with anticipation

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts. I hope you will make profits from my advice and signals.

There was indeed a long signal on AUDUSD today at 0.8964 with stop loss 0.8924. I entered late but nonetheless I entered.

Hey man, great work! I would like to find out more information about your trading system. Have you created a website or blog for it? I am new to forex trading and currently looking for a system that suits me while learning the basics. I have added you on skype. My Skype ID is ryanboi100295. Great work man! Hope to get to your level one day! One question, would you say I should start trading live or with a demo account? I am using a demo account but I have seen people here said is bad because it develops bad habits? Thanks!