Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Hey Mike,

So, there has been no official trade since the beginning of the year? I am looking eagerly to see some action!

Thanks
Amer

Hey Amer,

Yes - that’s right! The original entries were all at the start of the trend which started before Christmas :slight_smile:

We all want action - there will be action - you will see action! :smiley:

Happy trading,

Mike

I can sense some getting impatient waiting for a trade signal but for me it stengthens Mike’s disciplined trading credentials.

Over the coming days I will redo numerous charts for entries over the last trends, with clear labels on the charts, and send them to you / post on my blog / babypips
This new method of entering based on limits is super cool once you see how well it works and i really feel strongly that it makes everything i did previously all but obsolete.
I will be sticking to this method from now on, because it works just as well on CT trades as Trend trades
and all aspects of the trade are predefined nicely.

P

Hello Mike

What do you mean CT trades. Please explain.

Thanks
Shan

CT = counter trend

Unless Mike wants it to be something else :slight_smile:

Yes, Shan, Khdour is absolutely correct. CT means COUNTERTREND.

PFXPro

Thanks mate! :slight_smile:

PFXPro

I can see that both GU and EU are molding very nice setups. First comes the setup-> which is a multiple-stage process-> then the entry! :smiley:

Gbp/usd trend reentry
short 1.5359 / sl 1.5377 / tp 1.5259

Further updates via twitter:

ProsperityFXPro ProsperityFXPro

PRICE ACTION ALERT: Please change limit order to: GBP/USD TREND REENTRY SHORT 1.5338 / SL 1.5372 / 1.5259

ProsperityFXPro ProsperityFXPro

TP adjusted to 1.5223

URGENT

I was shocked when I looked at my platform this morning.

No, it was not because I had been stopped out of my GBP/USD position, but rather that the candle formation yesterday morning that led to the trade had changed.

I will explain: the third candle from the bottom of yesterday’s low, the DOJI candle at 10:00am GMT is the one I refer to. This was GREEN yesterday, which annulled a potential long we would have had at 1.53142. As a results we took the short setup later.

This morning, I opened my platform, saw the RED doji, and swore in disbelief. I called my broker Dukascopy immediately and referring the case to their technical and complaints department. I will be writing them an email very shortly regarding this.

Basically, if yesterday the doji was red at the time, we would have taken the long and we would have closed at TP with 93 pips. I felt so strongly about this when I spoke with the Dukascopy representative I may have even scared him

Please can you send me screenshots of your trading session of yesterday morning, on the 1 hour GU chart urgently. It will help me support my case especially if most of you have green doji real bodies.

Thank you.

Mike

Here is Image of GU from Oanda MT4 if it can help any way. Candle with Arrow is 5 AM EST which I guess translates to 10AM GMT.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks FX280.

Mike.

That doji candle on my platform was green on FXPro Mike…
Cheers and good luck,
Billy

Don’t feel bad Mike I was looking at Marketscope and MT4 and I was seeing slightly different candles also… But if it makes you feel better your TP was on the money.

On my platform (igindex) it is red. However i do not know what it was on the day and if it has changed.
But i must agree with FXman904’s comment on the TP. I reentered the trade and thanks to your TP being so close i made well in excess of 100 pip profit.
thx for that.

thank you pipjack - it is always uplifting to hear such kind, positive words.

Best wishes,

michael

thanks fxman - your comment made me smile :slight_smile:

all the best,

michael

thank you for letting me know billy.

As always, i am grateful.

Take care,

michael