Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

which kind of new entry bro ? i want to know whats going on with eu

at price level 1.3269 EUR/USD touched the original overnight short level. Will this be what EU needed to push it down? Did the London/New York trading session need to retest this level before it could trend again. I wonder….

so at the level of 1.3269 the trend will be strong bearish ? sorry i am new :smiley: and learning and want to learn it from you too :smiley:

1.3269 short again on EUR/USD

[QUOTE=xfarhan;529391]which k

I’m always on the lookout for new ways to effectively enter and exit the market to make profits. There is a new pattern that I have witnessed that may end up producing a new signal-type. This is what I mean.

Yes Xfarhan, I expect with this last 15 min higher close for there to be more bearish action .

how strong it is bro ? i like to jump into trend but my last two trades leads me to disappointment but i didnt closed the trades and i got no losses even when i am in 187$ loss i didnt closed it because my total account worth 220 :stuck_out_tongue: so i said whats the big deal if i save the 33$ out of 220 :stuck_out_tongue: but the price comes again bullish and i got saved my money :stuck_out_tongue: i want to learn and i want to be more positive when i am trading

I believe that 1.3269 on eur/usd at 14:30 gmt was the ‘most powerful’ and significant short on eur/usd so far in this wave (since yesterday)

I have gone in with my big guns

Aud/usd has had more price action development. A valid 15 min close above 0.9302 will mean a sell-off bonanza!

I have gone short AUDUSD 0.9307 sl 0.9324 (this is one of our possible AU shorts and on of the better ones)

1.3273 was the final short entry on the EUR/USD on the 1 minute chart at 18:01 gmt —> that’s the way I see the market currently

EUR/USD is on course for its next short which will come after price drops below 1.3121 on the 1 hour chart

bro do you have some copy system ?

AU has been confusing today. Certain signal criteria were met later in the day today at 0.9313, which would essentially mean an sl of 0.9353

However, I will keep 0.9324 and if hit I will look for a ‘blue’ entry tomorrow on the pair with 0.9353 sl

a 15 min close above 0.9314 will be significant Price Acron development on AUDUSD:18:

GBP/USD has reached the much awaited level of 1.5798, from which I will be looking to short it when I get the signal.

Traders - can you see how at 09:30 (News announcement time) we had the GBP/USD reach that special level which I had mentioned to you weeks back, and how EUR/USD started to drop strongly at this precise minute. Do you think this is coincidence or perhaps that this was the reason why EUR/USD was literary ‘hanging around’ until its British counterpart caught up?

If AU drops the next short will be AFTER price closes on the 1 hour below 0.9273